SAU Community

Tein Springs With Shocks + Stock Springs

Hi Guys and Gals,

Tein Springs with shocks

Have original box and receipts for tein springs, were on the car less than 10,000k

Were a great sporty and comfortable ride for the street. Great upgrade from stock springs. Low but still legal.

Car pictured below with the springs fitted.

$250 ono

Stock springs

$40 ono

Pod Sold

I am in Caulfield Vic

Pickup preferred

Call/pm if you need any more info or pics

James 0408 322 133 :)

post-44305-1263093409_thumb.jpg

post-44305-1263093428_thumb.jpg

how would you rate these compared to coilovers?

reason i ask is , i have coilovers in my car now among every other suspension component and the ride on Adelaide roads is stiff as sh#t.

im thinking of replacing the coilovers for street use with something that's still stiff but has somewhat of good travel compared to my coilovers

cheers :)

how would you rate these compared to coilovers?

reason i ask is , i have coilovers in my car now among every other suspension component and the ride on Adelaide roads is stiff as sh#t.

im thinking of replacing the coilovers for street use with something that's still stiff but has somewhat of good travel compared to my coilovers

cheers :thumbsup:

I just checked the original paper work and matched it the codes on the springs themselves. The details are circled in a scan of the paper.

These Springs match up to the MEDIUM serial number. I now have Tein flex type coil overs and i know what you mean about them being hard. I only changed because the skyline isn't my daily anymore. Picture below

You will also notice that these springs are specifically designed for the ECR33 and i therefor expect they would be better than any pedders or king springs etc. for the r33.

My experience was that they are comfortable and as the springs are progressive they absorbed all the little bumps well whilst getting progressively harder with more travel.

I hope this helps

post-44305-1263108609_thumb.jpg

cheers heaps for the reply mate

im looking for something thats not gonna make my car skip out as much (cusco 2 way in the rear)

with my coilovers it just skips and bounces out , of course on the track its PERFECT but i just want something softer for street use

ill do a bit more research and let ya know

thanks mate

cheers heaps for the reply mate

im looking for something thats not gonna make my car skip out as much (cusco 2 way in the rear)

with my coilovers it just skips and bounces out , of course on the track its PERFECT but i just want something softer for street use

ill do a bit more research and let ya know

thanks mate

No worries,

I just had a look at your build and its an impressive amount of work you've done. I notice you have a light flywheel and was wondering if it makes the car hard to drive.

I was thinking of getting one cuz i love the fast engine response but my mechanic thinks it will make the car uneasy in traffic.

What are your thoughts?

No worries,

I just had a look at your build and its an impressive amount of work you've done. I notice you have a light flywheel and was wondering if it makes the car hard to drive.

I was thinking of getting one cuz i love the fast engine response but my mechanic thinks it will make the car uneasy in traffic.

What are your thoughts?

personally, i dont fit a problem to drive

sure its got a heavy duty clutch and all , but i dont have a problem driving it in traffic

i get a bit of shuddering but thats nothing a bit of rev's cant fix :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...