SAU Community

Knox Tmu Meet

joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo

im in my boat... dont know whether or not someone could carbon fibre vynal wrap my hull.. can anyone do it? ill get my cuznz ta giv u a lft in dee VL tdurbo.. iz dozes ar siikk

i'll be there it'll be nice to catch up with my mate Petit we go way back

also anyone have any under glow neons? thinking about putting some on my car just need to see what they look like first bro

Just saw a black r33 with sau stickers at knox carpark being done over by Pettet, I feel sorry for the guy. Pettet looked like he was enjoying it that's for sure.

Just saw a black r33 with sau stickers at knox carpark being done over by Pettet, I feel sorry for the guy. Pettet looked like he was enjoying it that's for sure.

lmfao!

I think someone did fall for it..

ohh btw, i havnt met pettet yet.. i hear he's a really nice guy.

I don't know if he fell for it or just a concidence, I was there for coffee with some mates and on the way out good old Pettet was there having some fun in the carpark, and what a lovely fells he is.

man just got back from knox, got defected, why are cops always picking on us for :)

he said i can only have 1 air intake mod, but my cooler is black and the pod is in a box, its so unfair. and my blow off valve isn't even loud.

got me for height too, my car sits at 105mm, but my cat is at 98mm only a little bit under.

and also got me for being on my p's, but i had a fully sick sound system in the boot to weigh my car down so the ratio would be in my favor.

cops are such pricks! cant wait for school holidays to be over, don't have to drive the car to school, i catch the bus :P

twas me. got me on the way to gym