SAU Community

Knox Tmu Meet

joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo

lol laugh it Basti got done for everything cause petit just realized when no one rocked up it was a joke.

did he get your for GTA ? or did you prove to him it was your car ?

:P its "mums"

awww.... this was a funny thread... until one of us got owned :)

lol still funny cos im stupid

LOL I knew someone from this site would get defected tonight just out of coincidence.

I thought it was going to be me cause I was tailing a cop car going through the stop start traffic outside knox. Luckily he turned off into the police station :D

he said i can only have 1 air intake mod, but my cooler is black and the pod is in a box, its so unfair. and my blow off valve isn't even loud.

got me for height too, my car sits at 105mm, but my cat is at 98mm only a little bit under.

and also got me for being on my p's, but i had a fully sick sound system in the boot to weigh my car down so the ratio would be in my favor.

1 air intake mod is correct, if you have an aftermarket cooler you cannot have pod, even if its in a box :D

98mm is a bit ridiculous, I don't believe raising your car by 2mm will make it any safer...

Bad luck :)

this is FARKED!!!! i full shaved my head for this event... an even had time to cut my springs

its okay. we can trim musti'z ratty and stick it on your head.

he's a ranga though..

Guys, I was there last night and no show. Only a Black R33 being defected.....was awesome, being there that is, not him being defected :D

We need re-organise this meet for Next Wed 20th @ 9pm back carpark at Knox City :)

aw shiet, I'm late to the gangbang as per usual.

Can we redo for next week? I'll even phone ahead and make a booking with the mobile EPA...

1 Step ahead.