SAU Community

Official R35 Spotted Thread

Kujotk

saw a champaigne style color r35 on peninsular link frankston the other day. drove next to him didnt wanna even glimpse at me had a young daughter in the car. got about 2ks from the eastlink on ramp off of peninsular link. he absolutely booted it and vanished. haha was cool though

also seen 2 r35s lately around langwarren area. 1 blue 1 was at night.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

new member here and my first post.

My GT-R 35 had it's first tow today.

Fairly certain steering lock is jammed/faulty, could not start it. I've read there has been a recall on GTRs for this problem. Wondering if anyone else in Oz has had this problem and if you know if Nissan will cover the repair under the recall. And there's no expiry on recalls?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

new member here and my first post.

My GT-R 35 had it's first tow today.

Fairly certain steering lock is jammed/faulty, could not start it. I've read there has been a recall on GTRs for this problem. Wondering if anyone else in Oz has had this problem and if you know if Nissan will cover the repair under the recall. And there's no expiry on recalls?

Thanks

Welcome, but learn to post in the correct section. This is the spotted topic.

Spotted a white '35 on South street WA just now (joe something or other was the licence plate). Made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because I love them (especially in white), sad because I'm too much of a lazy F*%@ to ever be able to buy one.

He put on a bit of a show for me at the 2 sets of lights we were stopped at side by side (I was in a crappy but reliable Corona) flooring it off the line when the lights changed :worship:

Got home and pulled into the driveway behind my busted ass R31 coupe I haven't driven in 9 months or more (Did I mention I was a lazy f*%@).

Made me want to pull my finger out and fix it, or work on the C110 coupe, but I'm sure by tomorrow morning the feeling would have passed.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...