SAU Community

Official R35 Spotted Thread

Kujotk

Black R35 GTR "FJNPWR"

Owned by one of the IKEA Managers in Richmond, Victoria.

Being a security guard in the complex and able to wander the carpark, I've been able to admire it a few times, although there's something about the interior layout I just don't like, but can't really explain what it is. Apart from that, they're a mean looking car and you can just feel their presence.

Spotted 2 GTRs today.

First sighting was along Victoria St in the city around 5.30pm. A black GTR with custom plates

Second sighting was along Chapel St just outside Jam Factory around 11.30pm turning onto Toorak Road.

Are they getting common or what? :P

Spotted 2 GTRs today.

First sighting was along Victoria St in the city around 5.30pm. A black GTR with custom plates

Second sighting was along Chapel St just outside Jam Factory around 11.30pm turning onto Toorak Road.

Are they getting common or what? :down:

I still think they are a rare sight. Victoria st/city and Chapel st are concentrated areas for exotics and expensive cars so it makes sense to see them more there. I remember parking my GTR on chapel st and as I got out and shut the door a black one cruised past slowly. At the time I thought 'are these things common already!?' until I saw two gallardos that same day on that same st. (Although having said that there is a lambo dealership 1k away from that spot  :P

Spotted a white 35 on chapel st around 7 last night...looked nice...still get excited seeing one even though seen so many of them...hehhehehe..standard vic plates...cant remember now...LOVE THEM!!!! :P

Spotted a white 35 on chapel st around 7 last night...looked nice...still get excited seeing one even though seen so many of them...hehhehehe..standard vic plates...cant remember now...LOVE THEM!!!! :P

Haha that was me!

Me and my girl went to eat at that fish and chippery place called 'hooked' I think. I'm not into custom plates hence my standard plate.

Oops...don't know what happened there.

Anyway were you that silver 33 GTR that drove past in the opposite direction? :banana:

HAHAHA!!! nah...i was in my daily (commodore)..no chance in hell you would have seen me...(unless you look at old shitty commodores) :P ...i didnt see any silver 33 GTR :D but yes i do have one of them and love seeing more of them... :)

Thanks VSPECT!

You know I have never been in a GTR or even a skyline for that matter before I bought this car. If you ever want to take me for a demo of the 33 GTR Vspec I will reciprocate :thumbsup:

Cool pic Kev. I didnt really know how the white GTR looked on the run from the outside. Pretty sexy.

I have never seen another white one before. Are you from Melbourne?