SAU Community

Official R35 Spotted Thread

Kujotk

Thanks VSPECT!

You know I have never been in a GTR or even a skyline for that matter before I bought this car. If you ever want to take me for a demo of the 33 GTR Vspec I will reciprocate :D

Cool pic Kev. I didnt really know how the white GTR looked on the run from the outside. Pretty sexy.

I have never seen another white one before. Are you from Melbourne?

SERIOUS!!!!! ;) NEVER? and you jumped to the big gun...man arent you a lucky man...it will be a complete waste of your time to even see my car since you have yours...mine will be like the most ordinary thing ever compared to your sexy beast...if you still want i will be more than happy to give a demo :down: in my car whenever it suits you....I usually take my GTR out on friday nights but can make an exception to meet up with you...PM me when and where and ill be there

There is a catch...I want to check your beast out too up close.... :)

SERIOUS!!!!! ;) NEVER? and you jumped to the big gun...man arent you a lucky man...it will be a complete waste of your time to even see my car since you have yours...mine will be like the most ordinary thing ever compared to your sexy beast...if you still want i will be more than happy to give a demo :down: in my car whenever it suits you....I usually take my GTR out on friday nights but can make an exception to meet up with you...PM me when and where and ill be there

There is a catch...I want to check your beast out too up close.... :)

PM sent

Spotted a White GTR on Scarborough Beach Rd (near Paceway Mitsubishi) yesterday about 9.30am.......If your on here, I was the person waving, standing on the side of the road, looking like a giddy school girl LOL :P

Spotted g35me last night in fountain gate shopping center...very hot car...love it...great bloke and had a good time having a chat with him..thnx for the invite mate :(

Saw a very nice looking R35 GTR at the traffic lights next to Federation Square on Friday the 1st (October) I barely noticed the light turn green, was to busy creating a small puddle of drool.|

I'd never seen one before (I'm from the country so the nicest thing I see is a done up R33 GTT) I actually thought it was a new 350Z to begin with

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted (mainly) white R35 with carbon boot etc and big rear wing, driving across the bridge into Bathurst this afternoon at 7:30ish, was in the R32 GTR going the other way. Car looked mean

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted silver R35 GTR at the lights of Park Centre Shopping Centre (WA) at 9:40pm on Wednesday (24-11-10). I was in my white V35 coupe at the lights going the opposite direction.