SAU Community

R32 & R33 Workshop Manual

Lady G

Hey there,

Not sure if anyone can help me or not.. My boyfriend and I recentley did the RB25det conversion into my r32 gtst. Im still having a few wiring problems and require both the R32 gtst & R33 gtst workshop manuals with wiring diagrams. If by any chance that someone has them just laying around and no longer wants them and wants to sell them or dont mind me borrowing them, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send me a pm!

And here are a few photo's just for fun :thumbsup: I look freakin grubby as haha

post-57451-1263461295_thumb.jpg

post-57451-1263461355_thumb.jpg

post-57451-1263461431_thumb.jpg

post-57451-1263461467_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady G

tried to wack it on here but its too big 23 MB wont upload times out .. shoot me a email addy i'll pass it over to whoever it needs it

I have R32 GTR and R33 GTST / GTR manual in PDF

P.S 32 GTR and 32 GTST manuals are totally different ...

Also have R34 Manual and V35 US Version

Judging by the fact you only have grease on the palms of your hand tells me you just rubbed them on some dirty parts for the photo shoot. :blink:

What wiring issues are you having? I can probably help you out.

Judging by the fact you only have grease on the palms of your hand tells me you just rubbed them on some dirty parts for the photo shoot. :)

What wiring issues are you having? I can probably help you out.

:O I worked on my car! I had these annoying tiny scratches and bruises all over my hands so NERRRR :O lol

I have no idea on the wiring part of things. Ive left it all to my boyriend haha. He's an electrician so has a general idea but obviously cars and houses ae completely different so the workshop manual would be really helpful as he's done most of the wiring but there's a few things to be fixed up which he says the workshop manual with wiring diagrams will clear up for him.

Chris Rogers - I will send you a PM now :)

Thanks for your help! :-D

:) I worked on my car! I had these annoying tiny scratches and bruises all over my hands so NERRRR :) lol

I have no idea on the wiring part of things. Ive left it all to my boyriend haha. He's an electrician so has a general idea but obviously cars and houses ae completely different so the workshop manual would be really helpful as he's done most of the wiring but there's a few things to be fixed up which he says the workshop manual with wiring diagrams will clear up for him.

Chris Rogers - I will send you a PM now :)

Thanks for your help! :-D

I have done more than a dozen Rb25 conversion looms for the R32 so can help if needed. Happy to provide a plugnplay loom too if you don't want the hassle of doing it yourself.

Cheers

Ben

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey could some one pm me the R32 gtst manual and whichever other manual covers the mechanical for the RB25det as i have the same conversion in the car i just bought n i need them for the work im doing otherwise you can email them to me.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 9 years later...