SAU Community

Soon To Be : 1jz-gte R32

real one. they dont use cheap crap in their builds. going back down this saturday to see more progress :blink:

HAHAHA you didnt just say "nizzpro dont use cheap shit" You have just made my year.

If there is any corners to cut Jeff is the one to do them. I have encountered so many cars from there and spent hours fixing them, I know first hand the quality that comes out of there and believe you me, Its f**king cheap shit.

Anyways. good luck with ur 1jz. You'll need it.

looks like it needs some TLC. Will be good to see it when its finished!

yer i didnt really do much to it while it was sitting at mine before i sent it away.

Turbo is on the wrong side lol heat wrap the fk out of everything so you don't boil your clutch and brake fluid

yer thats a minus to it. but il be doing that before it sees much track

HAHAHA you didnt just say "nizzpro dont use cheap shit" You have just made my year.

If there is any corners to cut Jeff is the one to do them. I have encountered so many cars from there and spent hours fixing them, I know first hand the quality that comes out of there and believe you me, Its f**king cheap shit.

Anyways. good luck with ur 1jz. You'll need it.

i didnt hear many negatives at all before i started doing this. i guess there are always some bad apples in the bunch. il hopefully not have many problems with it then, fingers crossed.