SAU Community

Spotted!

Shell

• 4 weeks later...

spotted an R32 and black R34 infront of Trevinos in Christchurch ... last friday

oh yeah red R33 in Twizel next to gas station ..driven by a girl

skylines seem a lot more popular in NZ as I've seen quite a few in a short time

I stayed in Twizel! yer I saw heaps over there too... but not as many as I thought I would, and not many "nice" ones.. there were a lot of shitty 4 doors being used as family cars

dunedin....brings back fond memories......

me too... of the Speights Brewery Tour :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol 60% of skylines you see in NZ are bogan ass skid hacks which get the living shit thrashed out of them, 20% are still standard non turbo family sedans and the other 20% are reasonably nice.

• Like 1

Lol 60% of skylines you see in NZ are bogan ass skid hacks which get the living shit thrashed out of them

Haha yup, and at any one time a good 15-20% of the bogan ass skid hacks are impounded for sustained loss lol

Not speaking from personal experience... :(

Lol 60% of skylines you see in NZ are bogan ass skid hacks which get the living shit thrashed out of them, 20% are still standard non turbo family sedans and the other 20% are reasonably nice.

haha like this one! (taken between Chch and Geraldine I think it was)

sector20032.jpg

and here was a stockers family sedan (Dunedin)

sector1664696.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha yea nz is flooded with so many jap imports it isnt long before they're within the price range of some very low calibre individuals and hence most of them end up in impound or crashed or looking like they should be. its a crying shame really.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

and here was a stockers family sedan (Dunedin)

sector1664696.jpg

This one i'm pretty sure belongs to a Southern Skylines member. It is her daily driver family car too. :P Thats an R32 GT-R spoiler on the back as well, which got painted the same colour as the R34. When she was looking at the car she didn't like the fact it had no rear spoiler, and the dealership just happened to have an R32 one lying around.

Can you describe any other Skylines you saw in Dunedin? ;) Haven't seen the white one before i don't think.

f**k you seroiusly took a photo of 2 stock 4 doors .

heres your next challenge . take a photo of a shell garage

or a toyota corolla

I took one of every one I saw that was easy to grab a pic. Cos i could. I think in total, it was less than 10 pics out of the thousands of photos I took so.... ummm, big deal??

Sorry not the whole Shell garage. I just took one of the sign cos it was saying welcome to me.

61548_432161181637_652446637_5532884_1141774_n.jpg

Our hire Corolla

45771_423931341637_652446637_5340232_7434405_n.jpg

Happy now? :D

This one i'm pretty sure belongs to a Southern Skylines member. It is her daily driver family car too. :P Thats an R32 GT-R spoiler on the back as well, which got painted the same colour as the R34. When she was looking at the car she didn't like the fact it had no rear spoiler, and the dealership just happened to have an R32 one lying around.

Can you describe any other Skylines you saw in Dunedin? ;) Haven't seen the white one before i don't think.

Haha cool! Was wondering where the spoiler came from :thumbsup:

I don't remember seeing any others sorry :(