SAU Community

Spotted!

Shell

Balclutha (Big River Town)

!!!!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/354724-skyline-megameet-saturday-19th-march-in-timaru/

Please say you can make it! ;):D

And if you're keen, some of us on Southern Skylines could maybe travel down to Balclutha for a meet one day to see you and your car? Never seen a new generation Skyline up close - and yours is a very welcome change from the normal grey ones!

!!!!

http://www.skylinesa...arch-in-timaru/

Please say you can make it! ;):D

And if you're keen, some of us on Southern Skylines could maybe travel down to Balclutha for a meet one day to see you and your car? Never seen a new generation Skyline up close - and yours is a very welcome change from the normal grey ones!

Unfortunately, I have a cocktail party that night for one of my wife’s friends birthdays. So I won’t be able to make it. Sounds like fun though.

Are the V series skylines generally accepted by other skyline owners, it get the feeling they are frowned upon as they are not a traditional Skylines. I could be tempted to come a long to a meet in Dunners or if you were coming south, I will keep an eye out for meets. Are they usually posted in this forum.

Good call about the color, you are right Grey/Silver is the new white when it comes to imports.

Unfortunately, I have a cocktail party that night for one of my wife's friends birthdays. So I won't be able to make it. Sounds like fun though.

Chur, oh well! There will be other meets. :)

Are the V series skylines generally accepted by other skyline owners, it get the feeling they are frowned upon as they are not a traditional Skylines. I could be tempted to come a long to a meet in Dunners or if you were coming south, I will keep an eye out for meets. Are they usually posted in this forum.

We literally accept anything, only criteria for coming along to meets is that you actually like Skylines/Cefiro's or something else from the Skyline family. :) Like my brother brings along his Mk. IV Toyota Supra to most meets, and we've have turbo Falcon XR6's, RX7's, Civics, Hilux's, motorbikes, and so on.

Hope the guys here won't mind, but all the action happens over on www.southernskylines.com in the forum there. Its pretty much a club just for the South Island of NZ. :)

We'd definately be keen to have you along as i've been wanting a late model Skyline at meets for ages now! If you see any other Skylines, Stageas, Laurels or Cefiros in Balclutha it'd be great if you could tell them about SSE too. ;) Always trying to spread the word - SO many people don't know about us.

Here's some pics from of our last meet: http://southernskyli...?p=37138#p37138

Edited by SkylineObsession

Unfortunately, I have a cocktail party that night for one of my wife's friends birthdays. So I won't be able to make it. Sounds like fun though.

Chur, oh well! There will be other meets. :)

We literally accept anything, only criteria for coming along to meets is that you actually like Skylines/Cefiro's or something else from the Skyline family. :) Like my brother brings along his Mk. IV Toyota Supra to most meets, and we've have turbo Falcon XR6's, RX7's, Civics, Hilux's, motorbikes, and so on.

Hope the guys here won't mind, but all the action happens over on www.southernskylines.com in the forum there. Its pretty much a club just for the South Island of NZ. :)

We'd definately be keen to have you along as i've been wanting a late model Skyline at meets for ages now! If you see any other Skylines, Stageas, Laurels or Cefiros in Balclutha it'd be great if you could tell them about SSE too. ;) Always trying to spread the word - SO many people don't know about us.

Here's some pics from of our last meet: http://southernskyli...?p=37138#p37138

Looks like you have a few members, I will check out the site you suggested.

Not many skylines down here I know of one R32 GTR though. And there was 1 Stagea in Balclutha but i traded it on the V35. It was the same as the Red one you had in the photos of your last meet, but a 4WD one.