SAU Community

Rate My Skyline

man I feel dumber already

guess I might as well trash my '50k' stagea seeing as its nothing compared to this beast of an r33

gt3076 was obviously the wrong way to go, stock turbo/ecu would have been fine for an 11.

then again, my track rb26dett might not cut 11 for the qrtmile, f**k Im doing it wrong

poster14790647.jpg

yup definately all wrong right here

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I missed all the action! :thumbsup:

I will rate your car anyway because I'm such a nice and honest person...

FAIL/10

The reason I did not use a number is simply because there is no number to describe this absolute failure.

Stock turbo = 250kw (LOL) Move this to wasteland!

i hope everyones learned a valuable lesson here..

never argue with an idiot... they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

close this thread, we've had our fun.

I have a book about how to tune i read it and just add some thing else and still runin stock turbo :thumbsup: took all stuff out of my boot u can do an 11 sec pass with 200rwkw all really need is a good set up

Yeah I gotta weigh in my 2c here .... there are PLENTY of 300rwkw R33s that can't run an 11 on street tyres .... and I have NEVER heard of a stock turbo making 250rwkw - especially at 12psi. My R34 RB25NEO (FAR superior motor/head/valves/pistons) only made 230rwkw with an HKS GT25/30 turbo with a shit-ton of supporting mods (including SAFCII tuning).

My old S15 which had 200rwkw (and similar power to weight ratio to an R33 with 250rwkw) did a 12.74, and that was considered to be pretty quick.

Even if your car made 250rwkw (which with standard turbo is IMPOSSIBLE at 12psi), you would NEVER, EVER, EVER run an 11 second pass.

Sorry mate, but you are absolutely dreaming ....