Rate My Skyline

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im glad you got it PM-R33 :)

well for starters, in your sale thread you mentioned it having 230rwkw and 50k spent on it. Therefore I call BS on you even owning this car.

it has aroun 225rwkw now with new motor and 50k includ the car any way beleav what you want

HAHA $38k for 246rwkw? I have spent maybe 20 and I am hoping for ATLEAST 320rwkw from the 25/30. Wanna make up a price list of where the money went to?

$160 a week for 3.5 years on booze, polishing cloths and wax so you can polished your wheels doesnt count.

I have had it the last couple of year and im rebuilding it it has prety much every thing is new im not gana go in to detail but it has 18inch chrome rims/full 400r body kit /aero mirrors/pod.3inch exchat/clear tal light/white interor/ and a alot moe but yea

makes 250rwkw 12psi

ill put more pics up like tomorow

I have a book about how to tune i read it and just add some thing else and still runin stock turbo :) took all stuff out of my boot u can do an 11 sec pass with 200rwkw all really need is a good set up
1st my mate drove it down 1/4 went to syd for the week whn i 1st got it 11.79 and now its defected all back to stock and wen you strip it seats/boots jack other stuff made 247kw and with boost and as you noe most mods i hve spent over 38ganrd on the car i noe what ican do
oh and maby i said it when we ha 246kw we turned the bosst up and the rev limter so we where killing the motor
it has aroun 225rwkw now with new motor and 50k includ the car any way beleav what you want
haver really put much in to the power its slef i have most panal resparyed/body/and more if i had the tim i would put it all up there maby anther day

picardandrikerdoublefacnm1.jpg

yeah i hear ya, here on SAU I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free

Hey wuld you be able to tell me how much a r32 gts4 is?

You know what i just realised, in my above post where i qouted everything, the power level goes down every time and the money goes up. By tomorrow its going to be a 20kw $340,000 car lol.

sorry, but you asked for my opinion, so i'm gonna give it, :)

rims - fail

no wing - fail

white interior - epic fail

clear tail lights - epic fail

2/10

get decent rims, put back the stock tail lights, drop it 2 inches, remove the sticker that says drift and you'll be getting somewhere...

remember this is just MY OPINION, and i'm not just being a cunt :)

+1. I just hope you didn't actually choose and pay for those wheels.... again as above no offense just MY opinion

RBNT: That's my dad. He was coming up in the pro-stock circuit. Last race of the season, he was coming into the final turn when a driver named Kenny Linder tapped his bumper and put him into the wall at a hundred and twenty miles an hour. I watched my father burn to death. I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said my father died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming.