SAU Community

Rate My Skyline

THe pic where taking in like 1min umm yea well i like my chromies i still run 11sec 1/4

I have drift r rims i might put them back on but i beat would be a lot quicker +the girls like the rims lol ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Being a girl, i can say we do not like the rims (at least all the ones i know dont)

Its usually dudes that like those rims ;) dudes in commodores.

I dont mind the missing wing, i like the colour of the body (white interior is not so good IMO)

and im not a fan of the back window stickers, i usually see that as a falcadore thing to do too!!!

But its not always about the aesthetics, it is about the engine too

post another pic so we can see the kit better maybe one of the engine too!

(having said that im at work and generally cant see most photos on these forums so dont slam me if there is one)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THe pic where taking in like 1min umm yea well i like my chromies i still run 11sec 1/4

I have drift r rims i might put them back on but i beat would be a lot quicker +the girls like the rims lol ;)

Well unless you're using one of these

tachihara_4495.jpg

I'd hope it only took a minute

it has after market prtey much evry thing the turbo is dieing but it lasted a good 3mouth and i got the dyno il get back to you when i findthe print out moved house some stuff in storage

the turbo lasted 3 months??????

Wow...props to you my friend.

Have to say it, i'm gonna agree with the majority of the people in this thread.

Rims = horrible. If you have drift R rims, put them back on. Anything would be an improvement

And tell the truth mate. I know what it feels like to try and be cool and make up sh*t to impress the ppl on here (yes i've done it...and i'm not proud of it)

But seriously, it's not worth it, you're only wasting your time..no one cares if you've only got a stock R33 that runs 15s. As long as you're passionate about the import scene, take note of advice ppl give you and are willing to learn things from people who know more than you

I was going to copypasta something then that would probably have offended you unintentionally Passive so I won't lol

Lol ta?

i only read the first few posts before putting mine in

Plus this is my eleventh day at work straight so my brain isnt functioning as well as it should be ;)

mate if you look next to the 11.79 on the drag slip you will probably see that is says something like 1/8 or possibly 800m.

or you are running drag slicks and have a very large 'magic' bottle in the car.

but if you really did run an 11, you shouldn't have any problem letting us all know the speed it ran it at and your 60ft time.

all else i can see is that it smells like herd of cattle that had eaten something dodgy spent the night in here

sorry, but you asked for my opinion, so i'm gonna give it, ;)

rims - fail

no wing - fail

white interior - epic fail

clear tail lights - epic fail

2/10

get decent rims, put back the stock tail lights, drop it 2 inches, remove the sticker that says drift and you'll be getting somewhere...

remember this is just MY OPINION, and i'm not just being a flamin mongrel ;)

lol agree with above. plus remove the tisonics alarm sticker on the rear quarter window... cheapo alarm why advert it

tint the windows too

rate it 2.5

11 second quarters ,,, yeah right being pulled by a 747

1st my mate drove it down 1/4 went to syd for the week whn i 1st got it 11.79 and now its defected all back to stock and wen you strip it seats/boots jack other stuff made 247kw and with boost and as you noe most mods i hve spent over 38ganrd on the car i noe what ican do

come on man. dont insult us with those stories

i cant believe i missed all the fun... i tried to stay away from here, knowing exactly what was inside..

but alas, i canna help maself... GIT IN MAAA BELL-EYYYY!!!

38g could get you 3 preludes with fork engines.