SAU Community

Townsville Skyline Owners

Gough R34 GT-T

yeh extreme always seems to have heaps out the front. he is a good tuner to.

yeah Paul from extream is good tuner he tunes my skyline ,which made 488 rwkw with a man ,and he tunes a few other big power cars getting round town .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets organise a cruise for mid year some time. Im real keen. LETS DO IT!

Thats the Plan,If we get a few shows of interest maybe we can organise something. Who is interested in organising a cruise, open to all suggestions. Get Keen everyone! Post if you want in.

As chrisR34GTT had already suggested QLDStreetScene.com is where all of townsvillians organise events and cruises. Infact the locals on there want to start up a car club for townsville and surrounding areas. Might be a smart move to work in with thoes guys, but then you end up with 5000 comonwhores (no offence inteded :)). I guess we need to know who is interested in attending, and then organise a date, time, location. Could we use the townsville drag stip to our advantage?

Edited by Roundcakes

As chrisR34GTT had already suggested QLDStreetScene.com is where all of townsvillians organise events and cruises. Infact the locals on there want to start up a car club for townsville and surrounding areas. Might be a smart move to work in with thoes guys, but then you end up with 5000 comonwhores (no offence inteded :P ). I guess we need to know who is interested in attending, and then organise a date, time, location. Could we use the townsville drag stip to our advantage?

Its true...and none taken,despite the fact i own two commodores at the moment haha.Yeah a drag meet would be fun.

I wouldn't start it on QSS, that site and this site are miles apart.

If your going to organise something, organise it on here.

^^+1

biggest bunch of gunna's

i am up for a cruise once the car is back together

Its in R33 twin turbo 3037 ..rb30/25

that was awesome to see on the dyno at TMS last year :laugh:

Hey fellas, I'll be up again for the Mt Stuart Sprint on the Queen's birthday wekend in June. We took Russ's R35 last year and I crewd but I'm going to run my 32 GTS-t this year, it was a ball!

EvoCoop from Townsville is running his 32 GTR again, hopefully see some of you guys around when we're there! :laugh:

Has anyone seen a Red R33 GTST with genuine Bomex front bar, GTR rear wing, GTR style grill with GTS badge on the front?

Was my old car, sold it to a dude in Mt Isa, but never heard from him again.

It would be nice to know that its still in one piece.

• 2 weeks later...

I am starting to understand the reality of these statements lol

Drags this Saturday. I'm taking my 34 down for the first time :) Anyone keen to meet up at Sportscene, across from Maccas the Lakes, at 6pm before hand and then cruise over later?