• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Can anyone help me install a few things like injectors and a fuel pump?? PM me if you can would be great.

Then I drop my car into Popeyes shop to have a dump fabricated and the turbo installed and then to Paul for a tune. Can't wait!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey, Im another townsville local with a skyline haha got a black 98 model r33 gtst and got a mate at work with a white 96 model r33 gtr. One thing that suxs about townsville getting advice and where to take your car seeing as most places around here like to deal with v8s rather then imports.

Hey Hey, Im another townsville local with a skyline haha got a black 98 model r33 gtst and got a mate at work with a white 96 model r33 gtr. One thing that suxs about townsville getting advice and where to take your car seeing as most places around here like to deal with v8s rather then imports.

yeah definately stay away from workshops up here, there are plenty of people with skills that do some awesome work in their shed.

come along tonight and meet some of them

Hey everyone, Im another townsville person with a skyline haha got a r33 gtst and my mate has a r33 gtr nd another mate has got a r32 gtst and they all work at bae systems at the airport

edit: leave the skid talk off the forums thanks

• 3 weeks later...

kool. I've been out a few times with guys in the LS1 club, not really gonna fit in now i bought a 33 lol! Did a drive-by of this All Street one last thursday nite, looked like a decent turnout. Mite come with a few other mates this thursday n check out wat goes on