• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just the bloody rubber gasket under the plenum has slightly blown out near the rear of the plenum so has a tiny leak. Nothing major it just won't idle without giving it a bit of revs which is a bit annoying.

Pretty sure I have a spare one at the old house so I will go look for it tonight. So will just swap them over, no biggy.

By the sounds of it, chance are it will be in late March/April. Gives some people a chance to get the cars running smoothly... And for those who own mild-upgraded cars, a little time to make them a little better... Haha. >.>

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all -

I'm in Townsville and drive a Skyline. I've got a 2001 R34 GT-T. I just wanted to say hello because I don't really have much time to cruise or post on the boards at the moment with work but I hope to see you around.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just thought I'd say hi. I've been up here since the start of the year, have a stock series 2 R33. Favourite roads up here would either be driving up Mt Stuart or Hervey's Range Rd.

Are there any other nearby places to go for a drive that are particularly good?

I'm pretty keen for a cruise and usually head out a few times a week, I'd also like to get into a few of the local events that are on. I'm also keen to start learning how to maintain the car myself.

Also, I'll be needing a RWC soon. If anybody could PM me some info on where to go, and what local workshops are ok, that'd be great.

Cheers