• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have seen a couple of liners up here since Monday. 2 white r33's (might have been the same one only saw it from behind while I was at the hotel) also saw a white r34 with vic plates had white te37 Varrstoen reps on the back. There's a nice blue mx5 I've been seeing every day in the car park of Oaks which is where I'm staying. Must live here.

Anyone in here?

• 2 weeks later...

Im wanting to sell my turbo.

It is an HKS 2535. A bit more power over standard with very similar boost response.

Direct bolt on to R32 and R33 , im pretty sure it will fit R34 aswell.

Its still attached to my car, so I can take you for a spin to see what its like.

As comparison, a stock R33 will make about 130kw atw, and R34 GTT stock will make about the 150kw mark.
The turbo on my car makes 180kw atw on only 10psi.

Nothing wrong with the turbo, just chasing more power now.
Be warned however, with stock injectors you will be able to run only about 10-12psi.

Possibly even maxing out your AFM.

$1000 for SAU

Located in Cairns however.

Seano, The white 34 with White Rota Grid Drifts is mine! I am currently having an error coming up being the speed sensor, I have narrowed the problem down to the dash, I was hoping someone would be happy to let me borrow their dash to test if that is the problem? There would be some beers in it for the person who helps me out?

Seano, The white 34 with White Rota Grid Drifts is mine! I am currently having an error coming up being the speed sensor, I have narrowed the problem down to the dash, I was hoping someone would be happy to let me borrow their dash to test if that is the problem? There would be some beers in it for the person who helps me out?

Awesome! it looked nice man, i thought they were Varrstoens too my mistake. The mrs actually pointed it out to me haha, think it was parked on the left just near where hoggs breath is or somewhere around there it's hard to remember Townsville is a bit confusing lol.

• 2 months later...

I have my old genuine plastic R33 side skirts and rear pods sitting at work. They are white but could probably use a respray if you wanted them looking perfect.

$100 come grab them want them gone!

God it has been a long time since posting on SAU. Miss this place :(

• 1 month later...

hmm seems like all SAU is rather quiet since last time I logged on. How many skyline owners are there in Townsville these days???

Edited by Packy

• 4 months later...