SAU Community

'lost Birds' R33 Gtr

^Thank you!

Here's a few new pics. Still working on the same fender. I've been working on securing a place to do the body drawing as it is -8 degrees Celsius here and finally got one. A friend will be out of town so his garage and a kerosene heater are my new best friends. The work will probably shift to the body of the car while he is gone as we have to take advantage of the opportunity!

DSC_2014.jpg

DSC_2019.jpg

DSC_2020.jpg

and here's where I helped with the drawing on the fender

DSC_2008.jpg

:blink:

MORE TO COME!!!!!

I think it's amazing. Never seen anything like it. I wish my girlfriend would help out with my car. She's a keeper, hey?

definitely a keeper! worked on it some more today, but no new pics of the work.. but I did pick these up...

DSC_2009.jpg

18x9.5 +15 Enkei NT-03s. They are made specifically for GTRs, well... were made.. they are discontinued now. They will not be white for long.

What does it matter if it fades peeps? Not like you can't respray a car. And it's just a Skyline, it's not like he's taken to a 996 with a permanent marker. Props for making art out of an aging car. This will look better than most of the kandy apple shit thats been done a hundred times over. This is the kind of stuff you wanna pay to see at car shows. I'm a bit concerned about Allison's exorcist style arms in the second (?) photo but it looks like she's got the skill + patience to pull it off. Looks great mate.

• Nope 1

Has she planed out what to draw on next or does she just improvise along the way..?

She just draws it freehand. No planning out. Kinda crazy to watch too! Thanks to everyone for the encouragement! Hopefully I can get some tires ordered today. Thats the goal. The weak offset wheels gotta go!