SAU Community

Nismo Gt500 Rrr Engine Block

Ok I'm looking at expressions of interest in my brand new Genuine Nismo GT500 engine block (RRR).

Its container has been opened but it has been stored in climate control storage area! It is brand spanking new, still in its plastic wrapping and as you probably know , rare as hens teeth these days.

I'm looking around the $10,000 mark and in no hurry to sell but looking for the right buyer .

Freight negotiable !

Please dont send low ball pm's as I wont bother answering as these blocks are worth top dollar

Genuine buyers only please

Pics up soon

I have a heap of other stuff for sale but thought this block warranted its own sale thread.

once my inheratence is clear i will definetly take this off ya hands

can u pm me some pics of the actual product and what else u have to compliment this package

l;ike i said definet buyer but just need clarification it is what it is

just a q this is same block used in nismo ztune 2.8 yes?

Sports international Nissan Motor Ltd. will add the engine parts for the game of the RB26DETT engine such as skylines GT-R, and put it on the market in NISMO shop, a Nissan sales companies, a Nissan part sales companies, a famous shop, and the NISMO product handling shop in the whole country.

"RB26DETT engine parts (for game)" is the engine parts for the game developed for skyline GT-R "GT500 race specification", "Race specification for 24 hours in Nurburgring", and "NISMO R34GT-R Z-tune", etc. , and the high quality parts that boast of specs extremely in having both enough strength and accuracy on the assumption of use by the game. This commodity is a material commodity for the tuner with the knowhow of the engine tuning.

1. GT engine block It is an engine block where it improves to pure N1 engine of Nissan Groc the rigidity further, it matches, and the processing accuracy was improved. The engine engine displacement improvement of making to 2.8L and the engine tuning that aims at a high boost secure enough strength. Please process boring [ho-ningu] etc. according to the engine specification of the size etc. of the piston because the size of the boa is φ86 of the standard size. n05006a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As this block is presently in Japan.

If potential buyer would like to get engine built in Japan I can organise it with whichever engine builder/tuner they wish.

Great opportunity to get an awesome engine built !!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is great opportunity to buy the perfect engine block to build a Time attack monster.

I'll be going back to Japan in a few weeks and will be organising (hopefully) to have it shipped to Oz.

The other option is to have a short block built in Japan through any of the Tuning shops.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Still for sale and still in storage in my house in Japan.

Price is neg and can organise any engine building to be done in Japan or shipped back to Oz.

Japan... You just said the magic words. I'm glad it's on the right soil.

I'll be in Yamaguchi-ken starting next March. I'll keep you updated.

Japan... You just said the magic words. I'm glad it's on the right soil.

I'll be in Yamaguchi-ken starting next March. I'll keep you updated.

No probs..

If our keen on buying in Japan I'll take yen or $ doenst bother me.

And like I said I can organise building at any workshop in Japan or can organise parts as well.

I also have a head that will go extremely well with this block, just needs race port and polish done.

No probs..

If our keen on buying in Japan I'll take yen or $ doenst bother me.

And like I said I can organise building at any workshop in Japan or can organise parts as well.

I also have a head that will go extremely well with this block, just needs race port and polish done.

Let me ask you this:

Considering that I want to throw Tomei products all over my engine bay, wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy a lower priced Tomei engine?

Your block is $10K

Tomei pistons, rods, oil pump, bearing, hardware, etc. etc. Will be about $6-7k more. Don't get me wrong, a GT block is a GT block no questions asked but your sale is going to directly compete with the lower end Tomei long block.

I have to think about it, bud.

Edited by Bigalow