SAU Community

"black" Headlights

neotropic

Does anybody know where you can get "black" headlights like these:

p1.jpg

I think they really toughen up the front end of the M35.

Is it possible to DIY it?

I Would really like that in my rsfour aswell.

F#$K that(although I do like em) :devil:. .....where do you get that bonnet?.......exactly what I want.

lol.....his got the R33 scoops I have as well.....looks like my genetic pool may have spread to Japan as well!!!!

Edited by Jetwreck

F#$K that(although I do like em) :devil: . .....where do you get that bonnet?.......exactly what I want.

lol.....his got the R33 scoops I have as well.....looks like my genetic pool may have spread to Japan as well!!!!

Where did you get those from anyway Craig? Its the only way I can see of getting air to the top of the cooler.

Where did you get those from anyway Craig? Its the only way I can see of getting air to the top of the cooler.

Not the only way Scott.

Will talk to you on Sunday about it :laugh:

F#$K that(although I do like em) :devil:. .....where do you get that bonnet?.......exactly what I want.

Dolphin.

Discontinued :)

Edited by iamhe77

www.justjap.com

they might have some....if not ebay....seach for32 gtr n1 scoops or r33 gtr scoop

Oh...you could use the scoop from your original IC.

Edited by Jetwreck

Thanks Craig, rather not holesaw the front bar but if Cams idea is crap, it might be the only way. :devil:

I have plans to buy a Hdi cooler like yours and hack it in half to make a 600 x 150 x 150, to keep it all in the airflow, but I dont have the cash for that experiment yet.

Thanks Craig, rather not holesaw the front bar but if Cams idea is crap, it might be the only way. :devil:

I have plans to buy a Hdi cooler like yours and hack it in half to make a 600 x 150 x 150, to keep it all in the airflow, but I dont have the cash for that experiment yet.

:) Geez ... thanks mate... I suppose this is like my idea of having an aftermarket thermostat was "crap", eh? :laugh:

Edited by iamhe77

:devil: Geez ... thanks mate... I suppose this is like my idea of having an aftermarket thermostat was "crap", eh? :laugh:

Certainly did the trick, just glad I could log all the temps and mixtures to see the difference.

Edit: I was looking at the blacklight sites, doesnt look that hard. Bake lights for 10 min at 275f and unclip. Easier than making hash cookies. :)

Edited by scotty nm35

Certainly did the trick, just glad I could log all the temps and mixtures to see the difference.

Edit: I was looking at the blacklight sites, doesnt look that hard. Bake lights for 10 min at 275f and unclip. Easier than making hash cookies. :devil:

Scottie,

Can you do a write up on this informeter you now have. Would love to see what it is and what it can show and where it needs to connect.

Sounds like just what I want but want to know how easy it would be.

Cheers

Andy

PS. the HDI intercooler is the goods. ...write up coming soon

Edit: I was looking at the blacklight sites, doesnt look that hard. Bake lights for 10 min at 275f and unclip. Easier than making hash cookies. :)

Cannot be that hard can it!!!! :devil:

Does anybody know where you can get "black" headlights like these:

p1.jpg

I think they really toughen up the front end of the M35.

to be honest... the black headlights,and the bonnet makes that M35 look pretty damn good.. *drools*

to be honest... the black headlights,and the bonnet makes that M35 look pretty damn good.. *drools*

The black lights does make it look good, but if anything it's the more aggressive front bar, grille and wheels that really set it off. Speaking of which, who make that front bar? It has the GTR style, small, rectangular air vents on either side of the number plates.

Speaking of which, who make that front bar? It has the GTR style, small, rectangular air vents on either side of the number plates.

the front bar is a standard front bar or a Masa....you mean scoops like the ones on this car?

Buy em...cut em in and away you go....these where R33 GTR N1 scoops....and you do have to cut through the alloy bar behind it.

post-37023-1267398407_thumb.jpg

the front bar is a standard front bar or a Masa....you mean scoops like the ones on this car?

Buy em...cut em in and away you go....these where R33 GTR N1 scoops....and you do have to cut through the alloy bar behind it.

*cough* NISMO *cough*

lol....Mr PNM35!!!

LOL! Yes, that's right.... and you LOVE it!

(although if you wanna get pedantic about it, a PNM35 is just an AWD series 2 M35... but regarding mine you could say that it is a "Mr. NMPM35 Autech Nissan RS Four Nismo Stagea" :) )

Edited by iamhe77