SAU Community

V36 Technical Specs

I have been googling like mad, searching Nissan Japan's website (which is surprisingly bare) and finally i searched this forum, and i can't seem to find what i am looking for.

I want to read up on the stock specs for the V36 Skyline lineup.

I cannot seem to find definitive answers on wether or not the 370GT sedan can come with both AWD and the 7spd auto.

Does the V36 370GT Coupe come in AWD?

What are their weight and handling specs?

Fuel mileage?

0-100 times?

1/4 mile times?

Any help would be appreciated.

:edit:

In a stroke of (delayed) genious i decided to search the Infiniti USA site, and i found this:

http://www.infinitiusa.com/g_sedan/specs-options

All it seems to lack is 0-100 and 1/4 mile times....

Edited by Chappy

I have been googling like mad, searching Nissan Japan's website (which is surprisingly bare) and finally i searched this forum, and i can't seem to find what i am looking for.

I want to read up on the stock specs for the V36 Skyline lineup.

I cannot seem to find definitive answers on wether or not the 370GT sedan can come with both AWD and the 7spd auto.

Does the V36 370GT Coupe come in AWD?

What are their weight and handling specs?

Fuel mileage?

0-100 times?

1/4 mile times?

Any help would be appreciated.

:edit:

In a stroke of (delayed) genious i decided to search the Infiniti USA site, and i found this:

http://www.infinitiusa.com/g_sedan/specs-options

All it seems to lack is 0-100 and 1/4 mile times....

v36 Skylines only come in 7sp in MY09. all previous models are 5speed for A/T. I believe there is now an AWD model, although that could be in the sedan form, not the coupe.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe there is now an AWD model, although that could be in the sedan form, not the coupe.

I think the only AWD v36 is the crossover DBA-J50. It's an awesome car, based on the 370GT. Sold as the Infiniti EX in the US. Unfortunately, it's not likely to ever bless our shores

Also, even if there is a AWD coupe/sedan, I think the SEVS info says specifically only RWD versions of the V36 can be imported. This is probably to stop them from potentially affecting sales of the R35.

v36 Skylines only come in 7sp in MY09. all previous models are 5speed for A/T. I believe there is now an AWD model, although that could be in the sedan form, not the coupe.

According to the Nissan Japan website the only current JDM V36 AWD model is the 250GT FOUR Sedan. Coupe is shown as 2WD only.

There is a 3.7L G37x AWD Sedan and Coupe in the USA.

• 4 years later...

bump for this as it appeared at the top of google search for 1/4 mile skyline v36. From what i have seen 5.7 secs 0-100 and 14.1 quarter mile.

Anymore info on this ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

According to what I have found

Skyline V36 sedan - 3.5L 235kw 5spd auto

Skyline V36 coupe - 3.7L 245kw 7spd auto

0-100 times and quarter mile (1/4 mile)

V36 sedan 5.7 & 14.1

V36 coupe 5.3 & 13.7

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Skyline V36 sedan - 3.5L 235kw 5spd auto

Only for the early sedans, they got the same 3.7L engine and 7sp transmission in the sedan from 08 onwards.

(the coupe also had a 5sp auto pre 08)

Edited by sonicii
  • Like 1

Only for the early sedans, they got the same 3.7L engine and 7sp transmission in the sedan from 08 onwards.

(the coupe also had a 5sp auto pre 08)

Good info, I did not know that. All the sedans on carsales are 3.5L 2008.

Actually looking at Wiki it seems the 370 GT sedan went on sale from December 2008 onwards that had the 3.7L motor ?

Are there any 2009+ 3.7L sedans been brought in ?

Actually looking at Wiki it seems the 370 GT sedan went on sale from December 2008 onwards that had the 3.7L motor ?

Are there any 2009+ 3.7L sedans been brought in ?

yep. the 370GT has the 3.7L engine.

There are 09, 10, 11 models here, basically any year up until they started selling the G37 locally. Obviously just not as common as the coupes.

Still a 2008 model. but here is one example.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-2008/SSE-AD-2899815/?Cr=0

Edited by sonicii
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just saw a 370z - UpRev Tuned with 5 encoded maps Tuned @ 221.6 RWKW + X-Force Cat Back Exhaust + Berk High Flow Cat + K&N Drop-ins. Manual.  that would be approx 275kw-280kw at the flywheel. Not bad for a 245kw stocky