SAU Community

Saw A Hit And Run

S4T4N

Every job has its down sides, treating people like shit and showing no interest because your tired of your job means you should no longer be working there. The negative attitude will do nothing but adversely affect your co-workers and you will be unhappy.

very well said i hate bad customer service if im paying for something or someone's help i expect a decent effort, nothign sh*ts me more then retards working in retail stores thinking they are kings of the world and to stuck up to offer any assistance never spend my hard earned there thats for sure

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate going to the cop shop for ANY reason....

whenever you go there they always make you feel like you have "interrupted" them.

i have been as a witness and a victim on multiple occasions and it's always the same.

I struck an exception to the rule.

My daily was parked next to an Aurion. Checking the tyres for chalk marks a couple of hours later, I noticed that my rear bumper corner was scraped and some of the Aurion's paint was on it. The Aurion had been moved nearby.

I wasn't expecting much as I rocked up to the cop shop.

The young constable said he'd look at the Aurion + my daily, during his lunch hour and get back to me.

Later that afternoon, he said that the Aurion driver came up to the station (after the copper left a note under his wiper) and admitted that he should have left a note under my wiper that he'd hit me. The Aurion driver paid the $450 to get a bumper-paint-job.

I sent a letter of congrats to the LAC.

Occasionally there's justice & empathy. :nyaanyaa: