SAU Community

Who Got Hailed?

Fido_

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, car is in underground car park at the moment, do I risk putting it on the street? I need to get to the airport in Tuesday morning :P

Just hope the underground car park doesn't get flooded...

It's funny, I don't know whether to be pissed off about the damage or not. Usually you can blame someone for damage to your car, be it someone else or yourself. I'm a bit melancholy over it because of that. Just gotta put up the dosh and get it repaired I guess.

hey guys just wanna know i gotta go to crown tomorow nite for a poker tourny, do you think it will still be flooded bad?

What kind of tourney? Do you just rock up and pay/play? Or have to be a member or something?

What kind of tourney? Do you just rock up and pay/play? Or have to be a member or something?

$65 tourny and u go into the next stage which is a $250 tourny 1 in 5 will make it to it. and you have to be a signiture club member but its free to sign up anywayz.

I swapped cars with my brother for the weekend. My 3 month 135i for his 335i so we could move people for my brother in law's wedding.

Managed to get through the worst weather I've ever driven through inc monsoon weather in Malaysia. Took 1.5hrs to get from Richmond to Ripponlea which not surprisingly got us there late :laugh:

335 has 5 new noticeable dents. 3 in the bonnet and 2 in the roof. I felt a little better when I spoke to my brother and he was driving my car in the SE suburbs and copped 4 new dents in my car. Hopefully I can find enough dents and damage to make it a worthwhile insurance claim. Got some water damage to my balcony too so will see what the go is with a new balcony.

I was out of town for all the big storm...

Friday started driving up to Swan Hill for my sisters wedding... ...Started raining as I got onto the freeway at Kings way... ...Drove all the way in rain until I was about 10 min outside of Swan Hill... ...It didn't let up for a second...

While up there it rained all weekend... ...it only let up for about 30 min when my sister and her new husband were leaving the church... ...Priest said it would... ...Guess he's got a direct line to the guy upstairs...

my parents mazda 6 mps got damaged :D such a clean car and only 20,000km a shame really.. every panel is dented .. does shannons have choice of repairer? telling them to see mick at micolour.. the best right?

~25 windows in my 13apartment block broken.

Stagea got a dint 1cm from the sunroof before i got it under cover, i consider myself lucky. My head copped it on my stag moving mission. I have photos of a rather icey front yard and street. The trees in my area lost a lot of leaves, streets are covered.