SAU Community

Pictures Of Your Installed Ba/au/el/ef Thermos?

been searching and seaching cant find any.. found some SR20 ones.. but no skyline ones.. im trying to install some Ba thermos 2 my R32 skyline.. but the power steering pump line sticks out crazy.. i want to know what you guys did to get around this issue?

And lots of pictures of your thermo setups! cheers

been searching and seaching cant find any.. found some SR20 ones.. but no skyline ones.. im trying to install some Ba thermos 2 my R32 skyline.. but the power steering pump line sticks out crazy.. i want to know what you guys did to get around this issue?

This is not with the standard radiator but with the 42mm thick aluminium radiator I made for my R32. This fits 2 14" fans side by side, The side bands have circular wings to prevent leaking of air being drawn by the fans

post-8270-1267863561_thumb.jpg

Edited by salival

double post fail :D

Edited by salival

still looking for some photos of your ford thermos =)

i got the same setup as salival because the 42mm radiator and ford thermos would not fit. and i had to cut the bracket off the ps pump that holds the line facing forwards so i could spin it across little to get some clearance. i got rb25 in a 32 with lower engine mounts, and there is f**k all room in the front. so good luck with the falcon thermos. there like 150mm thick.

hmm i sware a little wile ago i had seen some on here.. i think if u cut the thermos down i might just get the clearance its gonna take alot of chopping.. i donr know what eles to try... i cant fit the standard shroud back in cuz the radiator is too thick!