SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

haha yeh :woot: i thought as a ny resolution id actually participate in the forum and not just perv. ill also come along to some events aswell! and seeing as i cbf doing a whole build thread ill post a pic of ma car :D

IMG_0128.jpg

haha yeh :woot: i thought as a ny resolution id actually participate in the forum and not just perv. ill also come along to some events aswell! and seeing as i cbf doing a whole build thread ill post a pic of ma car :D

IMG_0128.jpg

Clean car, love the rims, dare i ask where you get them....

IMG_0128.jpg

Looks nice!

Superlite Wheels?

Gota bit of deep lip at the rear, what's your offset?

just got here in the nice empty car park. To find out its not open!

Shite!

So what was plan B?

sif 6 months! lols. ok wait for it, they areeeeee ROTAS!!!!! everyone screammmmmm. anyways specs are 17x8.5 +4 allround. got em from fatz who gets em from ottomoto. tbh i duno why everyone bags on rotas, these are nice as and havnt fallen apart on me, which is a good thing :woot:

sif 6 months! lols. ok wait for it, they areeeeee ROTAS!!!!! everyone screammmmmm. anyways specs are 17x8.5 +4 allround. got em from fatz who gets em from ottomoto. tbh i duno why everyone bags on rotas, these are nice as and havnt fallen apart on me, which is a good thing :woot:

Looks good.

Ppl make fun of ROTAS as I don't think they are forged wheels, so on a race car they can't too much punishment.

But hey, if it's just for street, then don't worry.

:D