SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

yeh i can understand that. it aint a race car, thats for sure, tis a nice daily till i can afford a 32 gtr :P

Its a nice looking ride and the good thing about those rims ,they make anything look like a race car, in a retro kind of way

This may sound odd I reckon they'd look sweet on my 33...

looking at bringing in some nice old school meshies for the um... car.

but some body repairs are more important...

C210s are sweet as, how many $?

Yeah, get the body sorted, then get the rims. Same as what I have to do

To flare or not to flare, that is the question

C210's are shit. they're old, they're full of rust, they sell for the same amount as a newer R31, they're not a collectors item unless you get a special edition, you can't convert them to a "GTR" spec like a C10 or C110, they handle like a car from the 70's and look like ass.

You'd be a fool to get one unless you're really really into em. You'll notice that the guys who own em keep em in mint condition and spend a fortune on em, cos they love that model. If you're just getting one as a cheapie, a first car, or cos you want a slice of nostalgia, bring me your money and I'll defecate on it and set fire to it, so I can save you the trouble of finding out what a waste it is a year down the track.

ive been doing a bit of thinking, and im about to get a promotion so i thought id upgrade to an older model skyline but its also an upgrade lol, im looking at r33 gtr's. i know i can afford one easily and maintain and have full comp insurance which was the main things i wanted to check. if i could id go a r34 gtr but they are still out of my price range and the r33 gtr's are really growing on me.

what ive started looking for is the series 3 gtr's as i want the latest model possible. so thats what ill be doing this year :geek: .

C210s are sweet as, how many $?

Yeah, get the body sorted, then get the rims. Same as what I have to do

To flare or not to flare, that is the question

paying 2k. but not my money.. an incentive from the old dude :geek:

will be flared

C210's are shit. they're old, they're full of rust, they sell for the same amount as a newer R31, they're not a collectors item unless you get a special edition, you can't convert them to a "GTR" spec like a C10 or C110, they handle like a car from the 70's and look like ass.

You'd be a fool to get one unless you're really really into em. You'll notice that the guys who own em keep em in mint condition and spend a fortune on em, cos they love that model. If you're just getting one as a cheapie, a first car, or cos you want a slice of nostalgia, bring me your money and I'll defecate on it and set fire to it, so I can save you the trouble of finding out what a waste it is a year down the track.

ill probably try and sell it off to some c210 lover. originally looking for a c110.

if not, ill just keep it.

oh and they do look really nice with some decent rims, flares etc. but stock their just...

edit: would also love a nostalgic.. what are c10 coupes going for these days? 30ish?

Edited by GTR-boy

ill probably try and sell it off to some c210 lover. originally looking for a c110.

if not, ill just keep it.

oh and they do look really nice with some decent rims, flares etc. but stock their just...

edit: would also love a nostalgic.. what are c10 coupes going for these days? 30ish?

missingthepoint.png

When you organize one pansy boy.. ps.. come get your wheel nuts fool

yeah cbf cause itll be a east meet anyway

but we can do something this saturday?

yeah bring them on next cruise, ill msg you the night of it

missingthepoint.png

lol

f**k landbased fishing

picked this up for $3300, regoed, ready to go. just needs a sounder, a better CB, a GPS and a service( im paranoid about it breaking down on me when im out in the bay)

oh and it will probably be painted, top bit white, bottom bit blue

post-54148-1262482535_thumb.jpg

post-54148-1262482563_thumb.jpg