SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

wow you made a huge fuckoff tl;dr post to say exactly what I said in 10 words 15 mins earlier. gratz.

haha :thumbsup:

Lol at heel toeing for daily driving. Hardcore

lol why is everyone making heel-toeing sounding like its some hardcore shit like left food braking?? You slowing down for a corner/traffic light and whilst breaking you rev match for the right gear. Why would I ride the gears like a noob who loves teh chapel street?

your tyres will run out before the calipers do

ie upgrading to 6 pot on the front is great, but if your running normal tyres, you probably dont gain much except resistance to heat in the calipers as they are bigger

youd probably get more stopping power with better tyres

but people upgrade to bigger calipers for braging rights

plus it looks good

and i agree, it does look good

haha true that. Although the kit i linked is cheaper than the price of r33 gtr brembos the jokers are asking for.

Heel toeing is used in racing so they don't take their foot off the brake approaching a corner. There is absolutely no need for it on the street

nah bro, manufacturers of road cars put syncros into gearboxes just so that it looks good on the brochure, it's up to us emo 32 race car drivers to rev match the gears on the streets. I mean, what would they know, it's not like they spent millions developing a system so that you don't have to do extra work and look like some track day hero.

I'm sure Hamilton heel-toes his AMG too when he's drivin around London.