SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

just got a text from a dude named byron saying he is willing to pay $7600 for the car asap

number came up as tegdfgdtged :wacko:

Hello

I'm so happy to hear from you because. I believe you've had some buyer's interested in buying vehicle from you but i think the best way to outbid them is by offering an additional sum to your asking price, I'll like to buy it from you a.s.a.p. for my Parent. But to start with,I will like to let you know i will be making the payment via PayPal because it's very Safe,Quick and Secure for both of us. I won't be available to come for inspection my self due to my new Job transfer . I have a pick-up agent that will contact you on where and when the pick-up will take place after have completed the payment,

I will like you to tell me a little bit more about the present mechanical condition of the Vehicle on how often do you service it and the history ?

Your quick response is greatly appreciated then i can proceed with this transaction immediately

Regards

Byron

so tempted to troll

Edited by Mohsen

04 WRX stis are pretty quick, one of the closer races i've had didnt realize they do a 13.2 stock :O

Not an STI, but stock WRX vs stock MR2:

And that's the heavy version of the MR2 with power steering, ABS etc. :P All the stuff I don't have.

I'd rip an '04 STI a new arsehole with my car too.

Lol let me guess, he wants you to send it to Africa or England or something. Those scamming f**kers piss me off!!

indeed, woke me up, the cunt

vicroads sent official gtfo letter yesterday, left a direct line to the managers assistant. should i call up and give it a shot?

are you sure you'd beat an 04 STI?

ive driven an 05 bog stock std wrx and it has more linear power and torque than my 200rwkw gtst

it pulls more in every gear and it would beat my car off the line

the skyline has more top end and it feels more powerful in the top end, but the midrange in the 2.5 Ej is awesome

im not convinced you would rip an 04 STI

are you sure you'd beat an 04 STI?

ive driven an 05 bog stock std wrx and it has more linear power and torque than my 200rwkw gtst

it pulls more in every gear and it would beat my car off the line

the skyline has more top end and it feels more powerful in the top end, but the midrange in the 2.5 Ej is awesome

im not convinced you would rip an 04 STI

I'm still pretty sure I would. My car isn't stock you know :P Pulls much harder than Kris's car used to (when it had 190rwkw I think?)

i think more tractive effort and lateral acceleration vs how much power your car makes

what diff gears are in the MR2 ?

ive never known an MR2 to be quick

not saying yours isnt, but have never considered them quick

i think more tractive effort and lateral acceleration vs how much power your car makes

what diff gears are in the MR2 ?

ive never known an MR2 to be quick

not saying yours isnt, but have never considered them quick

They're not exactly fast (like a GTR) or anything, but still got a bit of punch. People expect them to be as slow as an S13 or something but they're not :)

The GEN2 MR2s were nothing to write home about, but the GEN3 motor made 182kW from stock. Not bad for a 4-banger that came out in 1994 and weighed ~1200kg.

I've got the GEN2 body (with no PS or anything) but GEN3 engine, so best power/weight ratio :)

Being mid-engine they're great for launching, just like the WRXs. Just dump the clutch and it grips like sand to a wet vagina :P

Edited by jezza boii

yeah but even a stock GTR isnt that quick either

weighs more with the 4wd running gear

have you done 0 to 100 in your car

Nah, I haven't done a 0-100. Haven't even dyno'd it. Once I get it all fixed up I'll do both. Shouldn't be too shabby if I put it up to 18psi.

And for the record, I'd rather have a built WRX over an MR2.. Better sound and AWD > RWD. Only problem is I don't like the boxy shape. I like sleek lines, and being slightly more unique :)

Edited by jezza boii

Lol let me guess, he wants you to send it to Africa or England or something. Those scamming f**kers piss me off!!

Yeah, I've had a guy trying to do the same to me... SMS/Email only, he's a marine technician off-shore but wants to buy it unseen, etc. I played with him for a while until he got frustrated (or maybe realised he wasn't gonna get any money out of me easily) and gave up :)