SAU Community

Rundle St, Sa Burnout

S4T4N

Just saw this
on 9's ACA. Another bad name for Skyline owners as the news are saying it's a skyline. But is it?

made me farken angry how they just guessed it was a skyline - , i know what it was and i dont really want to help the cops out they can work out what it was . :laugh:

Edited by NISSAN GTR

More bullshit "journalism" by ACA as expected. Clearly they used the word 'skyline' for it's common ACA definition (Skyline - A hoon vehicle that hoons drive to perform burnouts)

At least they threw some commondores doing burnouts into the video to offset their blatant mistake.

Tracy, you sicken me

the melbourne hoon looked like he was in an r32 though - but i could be mistaken, it was a crappy video showing the doughnuts being done....

i saw this when they had the story on this driver on ACA, and im pretty sure it is an r32 also.

How the f**k can they call that a Nissan Skyline?!? I swear it could have been a barina doing a burnout and they would have called it a Skyline. Stupid f**king ACA wankers!

you guys are idiots.

they dont give a f**k about what exact car model it is...

we only do because were the car enthusiasts...

al they care about i putting up a story about hoons and what not.

and rightly deserved, that guys a douche bag.

yes theres something cool about a burnout in a very public place. but still the amount of risk thats involved is unbelievable

cutting yourself because ACA called a cefiro a skyline???? get a life

lol i love the word of text at the top on the youtube video

"This video may not be suitable for minors"

also anyone got a link to the ACA video?

ACA and TT are terrible "news" shows. I'd be surprised if anyone actually takes them seriously. They're the televised version of New Idea and Womens Weekly. Also - inb4 al33x having a baw about a Skyline "hoon" thread.

ACA and TT are terrible "news" shows. I'd be surprised if anyone actually takes them seriously. They're the televised version of New Idea and Womens Weekly. Also - inb4 al33x having a baw about a Skyline "hoon" thread.

+1

If you rely on these programs to conenct with the outside world you probably shouldn't be allowed to vote :D

I'm over it so much I wrote an angry letter...

Then walked away from my computer for 30 min...

Then came back and read my angry letter...

And still hit send...

Stupid Tracy and that tool Tom Steinfort's tag line "The Skylark in the Nissan Skyline"... :D

you guys are idiots.

they dont give a f**k about what exact car model it is...

we only do because were the car enthusiasts...

al they care about i putting up a story about hoons and what not.

and rightly deserved, that guys a douche bag.

yes theres something cool about a burnout in a very public place. but still the amount of risk thats involved is unbelievable

cutting yourself because ACA called a cefiro a skyline???? get a life

Your the idiot. You don't get the point at all do you? It's the fact these guys are ment to be "professional reporters" giving "factual details" about an event. If they wanted to know what car it was, they could have easily found out. If they had no clue, they could have left the model out and just said a 4 door Nissan. In no way does that Cefiro look like a Skyline. The fact they said Skyline means they choose to say that model of car due to its association to hooning. To the average joe it would look like a Nissan Pulsar or Maxima or something from that footage being a 4 door car (most people don't know Skylines come in 4 doors). But they didn't call it anything else, they specifically said Skyline.

So think for a second before you make yourself look like the idiot. No one here is getting cut up and offencded that the car was reffered to as a Skyline as an insult.

Edited by PM-R33

ok so i read your post. and still... i dont think "you get the point"

why the f**k would they go on "introducing" a new type of nissan to general public. when its so easy to pawn it of to a skyline?

my point is, they dont give a f**k.

being emo about it isnt going to change shit

harden the f**k up seriously

OH NOES!!! THATS NOT A SKYLINE

all they see is a douchebag breaking the law. thats all i see. the only thing i like about that video. is the amount of awesomeness it has lol

serious ACA.. lol more dishonest every time you run a 'hoon' segment..

do they realise their are people out there who arnt dickheads? typically throwing all import drivers into the 'hoon' class again.

If it was a skyline doing it they would deserved to be named / fined / impounded - but get it right.. your ment to be the media..

cant wait till they put some D1 Grand Prix drifting video on current affair. can name every import under the sun! thatll be the day.

LOL it has to be in the works im sure! :no: