SAU Community

Anyone Selling!

pharoahs33

Wow that's the first time I've seen a call for someone's custom plates lol. Usually it goes very much in the opposite direction, with people who have bought custom plates trying to sell them for ridiculous money, i.e. even $1 more than they paid for them is a rip off.

Just make up your own man, it's not difficult - of course some people seem to think it is, and that they are geniuses for coming up with the bullshit they do and should therefore be paid dividends for their hard work later on when it comes time to sell the plates.

maybe upload some pics of your car and we can see what type of plates you would want

typically, pastel pearl paint, chromies etc = a plate with SXC or SIK etc

you could get X35LNA :cool: read it backwards, im getting that printed on my VCE jumper hahaha

llama_au (Juliette) Don't read this...

Even though you have a GTT-4DR and PULSER.

:)

As I am not a fan of Custom / Personal plates, just don't get any of that fucking lame ass,

NV (Envious)

DVIS (Devious)

2NV / IINV (To Envy)

SIC (Sick)

Or anything that a ricer would have.

What's worst is when ppl put the colour of the car on the plate, like: BLK-BMW.

No shit it's black, WTF else would it be..?

Atleast pick something unique about your car, I have seen a R32 GTR with T51R, cuz it had a HKS T51R highmount turbo.

Either way, if you made fun of the plate, it would annihilate your ass down the straight. :cool:

you really do love teh cock don't you?

maybe upload some pics of your car and we can see what type of plates you would want

typically, pastel pearl paint, chromies etc = a plate with SXC or SIK etc

you could get X35LNA :cool: read it backwards, im getting that printed on my VCE jumper hahaha

Baby blue r32. Used to be owned by ghosti. Was in hot4s a couple of months ago. Since then it's been stripped and iv given it some super powers! Lol

When i first started reading this thread, Con's old car came to mind for some reason. Maybe because i saw it at EAS and was having a chat to Vic.

If you are interested i have: RBDET, that i have been contemplating on selling.

My car already has another set of custom plates, that has been on there for the last 9 years :cool:.

PM me, if you want to discuss further.

llama_au (Juliette) Don't read this...

Even though you have a GTT-4DR and PULSER.

:)

As I am not a fan of Custom / Personal plates, just don't get any of that fucking lame ass,

NV (Envious)

DVIS (Devious)

2NV / IINV (To Envy)

SIC (Sick)

Or anything that a ricer would have.

What's worst is when ppl put the colour of the car on the plate, like: BLK-BMW.

No shit it's black, WTF else would it be..?

Atleast pick something unique about your car, I have seen a R32 GTR with T51R, cuz it had a HKS T51R highmount turbo.

Either way, if you made fun of the plate, it would annihilate your ass down the straight. :)

Quoted for truth! Nothing worse than people with NV in their numberplate. The automatic assumption that we would envy their vehicle - and it's usually either a STOCK vehicle or a tastelessly modified piece of shit! I've seen them on a bog stock E36 318i before. Second to these morons are the colour and model staters, REDXR6 etc. as if we couldn't read it off the badges on the back of the car! Not much irritates me more than wanker custom numberplates. Personalised plates = names and only clever shit. None of this horrible JET 747 crap. Which brings me to this classic video: