SAU Community

FS: Perfect 91' Exa... MUST LOOK

Well basically... Im open to offers.

Im lookin for around 7, (insurance company quoted my cars value, due to cond, age, kms etc at 7,200) But im askin 7 neg.

Its a 1991, currently has 109,000ks, is white, has no noticable scratches etc, but does have small scratches (if u inspect closley). Interior.. is well perfect, i can email you pics to prove what ive just said...

The car has da norm of a 91' (last year in production) edition, i was lead to believe the seats are diff? I know they are nice sort of bucket seats anywayz, p/w, p/m, a/c, p/s, 4 speaker stereo(below), 4 wheel disc brakes.. cant think of nethin imparticular... but the list goes on doesnt it

Ive installed white headlights, white park lights, and a blue neon (under switch, IS LEGAL) on the front end.

I have installed front n rear speakers:

Front: Clarion 6 & 1/2 inch, 200W with Tweeters and Cross overs... Top of the line..

Rear: Clarion 4x6 inch, 100W with built in tweeters

I will have the original deck in, but the system sounds very nice.... clarity is really good thanks to the cross overs. Bit expensive, but was worth it.

Wat else is there to say... original 14' alloy rims, original everything thats not been mentioned. Timing belt, spark plugs, thermostat, brake pads, were all recently changed, engine is running in above expected condition, sounds nice and runs as she sounds, spot on. Serviced every 5,000kms, infact in the last 5000kms its been serviced 3 times as ive changed the things mentioned above...

If you want a nice clean cut exa, then look no further, i have no issues with people wanting to check the engine etc, but i dont want any tyre kickers thanks... dont have the time.

Im not in a rush to sell it, as im looking at buying a 180sx and that is the ONLY reason id be open to offers... if your interested my email address is [email protected] however i come on the forum alot so you can pm me.

I have NO idea on how to post pics... but under my name you can see the white park lights wid da neon... So anywayz, i have plenty of pics, so email me and ill send em across. Plz only serious buyers because as i said, i dont need to sell it...

Thanks

Regards

Jazza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...