SAU Community

heavily modified gtr r32 for sale

seriously people i got like 100 private messages about pics and details, how do you expect me to email everyone when i dont even have time to go online, anyways tomorrow om not online but im going to be on capel street on saturday with a few people who want to have a look at the car, so if your interested come down and make an offer it has to be sold. and its not stolen. and yes apexi make intake plenums, look up the website.

seriously people i got like 100 private messages about pics and details, how do you expect me to email everyone when i dont even have time to go online, anyways tomorrow om not online but im going to be on capel street on saturday with a few people who want to have a look at the car, so if your interested come down and make an offer it has to be sold. and its not stolen. and yes apexi make intake plenums, look up the website.

OK , I will ask the obvious :)

Did it get sold ( as he never PM'ed , emailed or generally contacted me in any way.)

Or was it just a :bs!: post ??

Cheers

Ken

Ok , I will ask the obvious... :)

Was it sold or was this just a :bs!: post ??

Cheers

Ken

Hey ken you still got the gtr you got here in Adelaide??

MattR , no the car has been sold to the owner of SST autos in WA . His wife will be fanging it around.

See that nicknick has posted it sold for 23K cash so will be interested if the new owner joins this forum and tells us what it's like ?

Cheers

Ken