SAU Community

The time has come ....... SAFC II

Nizmo

bam i can probably unwire, or the boys can for a carton

i will then buy your SAFC off you ;)

i have an SAFC for sale 350 if u want ;)

if u know someone who can unwire it from my car for a carton then u can have it for 300 :(  

sorry to hijack Lauren... :)

oh btw, anyone wants to sell an FC lemme know

No worries guys

I'm in no hurry to sell though as a mate of mine with a Soarer has offered me the $450, but not till he gets back from overseas which is going to be late march.

I'll only sell if I get 450 but as I say I'm in no great need to part with it :(

Unwiring and re-wiring the SAFC and SAFC2 is a piece of piss :)

i'd be in as i wan't one, but seems a bit dodgy to me

xspeed seem to be the people for me

OT: seems there's a lot of r33's here in perth, is there a r33 club you's are all in??

http://www.nengun.siteblast.com/default.asp?id=57739 < Nenguns site if you want to check it out Packy. Most of us have had dealings thru Nengun, Takiaria & Greenline .... they deal with japan direct and most of us have had nothing but good experiences .... trust me im not about to hand over my hard earned cash to someone i didnt trust. Xspeed will still be able to fit it but like most people im not about to fork out money for a second hand one if i can get a brand newie at the same price.

If i make it i put the orderin next wednesday .... does that suit you all more? and i will contact you soon Tay.... i havent forgotten about you just had some troubles with the computer at work in relation to this site.

Sorry nizmo, i'm out of the race. Drove past a speed camera rather fast today, looking at a pretty big fine I think. I knew buying the skyline would mean an end to my licence but not this soon.....DAMN!

Going to cry into my pillow for a while.......

(p.s. if this post appears twice, i apologise, something weird happened the first time i submitted it)

im getting back on track in terms of moneys in the bank :)

i gotta buy my set of rims first but i'll be keen soon :P

Maybe if there are 3 people that need to wait about a month aswell we can do another buy... otherwise how long can you wait niz??

i'll wait a month .... i just want my car to go fast again .... it's too sluggish at the moment without it .... thats why im so impatient. *taps fingers on desk*

But saying that yeah a months good cos i'll definately have to money .... right now if i buy it its pretty much going to take up all my funds.