SAU Community

Dam Nice

Milk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just stupid....stop driving cars that your not meant to. Havent you learnt your lesson????

:werd: :werd: ... and a little more :werd:

some people just dont learn, here we have a PRIME example

hm...sound like i am a devil to disobey laws here

No, you just stoopid.

Mods... in 4 weeks time, when we have another thread like this, can it be locked plain and simple???

While these threads were amusing a while ago just for a laugh at the stupidity of some people... i'm over it and i think the rest of SAU - VIC is too judging by the usual and comments above.

if you are GOD then i will listen

coz no 1 is perfect

as i believe i am not the only one out there

i am very sure there are many thats worser than me

i paid my fine for my lesson already...why braggin for

if i got plenty to spoil and spend...then leave me like that

not that i will aim for you and crash into u

if my advises to my friends they listen...yep i will consider to listen as well

heya vicky

ur very lucky to get off with wat u did

cops are busting down alot harder these days

and especially with imports regardless if ur male or female

wat happened to your lancer?

you seem to change cars quite frequently

just be careful in this one ok~!!

and drive safely matey

No-one hates you Vic - people just a bit frustrated that you keep getting picked up for the same silly things.

If you have an auto-only licence on P's - then don't drive a manual R33 turbo and expect police to 'be nice' all the time.

In this case - you were in the wrong, big time - and were very lucky to get off with a warning. If the police had issued a fine - it has nothing to do with them 'picking on imports' etc - you were in the wrong.

So... try to be a bit more sensible in future. Don't drive the R33 until you are off your P's. Simple as that.

Most importantly - take care. You should come and say hi at the New Year drinks (see events section) :(

James

What for Adz?

I was down in Seafod at a Panel shop as I know the owners quite well. Anyway I was looking to disconnect the Xenon power packs so they wouldn’t have to cut them during compliance. I was pulled over by the TOG on the way home and showed him the paper work and from word go he was a total asshole. Anyways I didn’t get angry just explained the situation and that it within the guidelines of the permit as it had to be done to get a roadworthy and he told me it wasn’t and issued a $500 fine for driving an unregistered vehicle! What a waste of money the permit was!

:werd:  :werd: ... and a little more  :werd:

some people just dont learn, here we have a PRIME example

No, you just stoopid.

Mods... in 4 weeks time, when we have another thread like this, can it be locked plain and simple???

While these threads were amusing a while ago just for a laugh at the stupidity of some people... i'm over it and i think the rest of SAU - VIC is too judging by the usual and comments above.

Fair call. I agree too. Sorry Milk. You were aware the car was too powerful and you were also aware you were driving a manual, with an auto licence. However this rule only applies on your P's, but it still applies to you. My GF isnt allowed to drive my GTST until she is off her P's

I dont think you should be any exception to the rule sorry.

Don't come on here and post "i hate cops or look what i got off with" think about what *could* have happend had he have been a normal cop and fined you correctly. Or worse, think what may have happened had you lost control of the car, do you know how to recover it in the manual? Do you understand its power? The police generally dont let people drive powerful cars on P's for a reason.

Just my 2c

I dont hate, I don't even know you

i didnt say i will whinge if i cop a fine

true i shouldnt drive disoberying laws

but what do i drive when i only hv the r33 left? i am not that RICH to get a car anytime

i will off my Ps next week...

thnx for the care:D

this is my only car...i cant wait to get my galant...so less trouble...

i didnt complain when i cop fines...i am just surprised they dont give it 2 me thats all...dont take it wrong...$105 is too normal i always cop it...my way of helping the government ;)

Don't worry vic.. soon as you're off you're p's it'll be a different world ;)

Cops definitely pick on p-platers, whether they're driving a 33 or anything else. But its also to make the roads *safer* and help people like you (or anybody young and driving a fast car) from being involved in nasty accidents, as the statistics show that a large percentage of deaths on the roads are people under 25. And you know yourself, having been in a few "incidents" that you often make mistakes on your p's.

Cops can be racist too, not all cops, but there are a few out there.

anyhow, good luck off your p's!

i dont judge people for driving a manual licence instead of auto, its their choice.

My concern is that if you were involved in an accident, are the insurace company liable for your damage?

correct me if im wrong here......

i know when i was on my "p" and only driving a cortina (4.1L) 250 crossflow the cops were forever fulling me over and giving me a hard time. I even got to know some of the cops by first name. Driving home from my ex down sydney rd used to do it for me all the time.

what the cops didnt know then, because the car is so old...a 1973model. 6cylinder cant be driven on "p" plates. they say becasue of the power/weight ratio....

anyhow i drove the car for 3 years on my 'p' but never fined for the supposed rule. dont know if its the same now though. i guess it would be.

After i got off my 'p' i was driving the same car for a futher 2 years and never once got pulled over by the cops.....so my experience is that YES the cops give P Platers a hard time....