SAU Community

Greetings from japan

carlo

12:25 here peeps.

What a day its been. We had an early start and headed out to TAS and met with Demon Dave and Rezz before entering the real Autosalon that puts Sydneys effort to shame.

So many nice pics to come. Most of us have spent way too much cash - we filled a trolley with gear at the Ichikawa Super Autobacs store tonight so we are feeling the dent in our wallets as we speak.

Lots of cool shit here.........awesome cars on every street corner. B-man you would dig the sheer number of crazy pimp cars with insane camber and some with airbag suspension.

We are heading back to TAS tommorrow - its really not possible to get the whole show covered in 1 day.

Stay tuned... more to come later.

:)

You able to take any pics of nice Stageas for me Nick/Carlo etc?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

What a day! It was great to finally meet so many of you, I think we had around 15 to 20 people from both the SAU and GTR.co.uk boards. :cheers:

The Auto Salon was very impressive, some totally awesome cars but for me the car of the show had to be a light blue Do-Luck styled R34 GTR...

or maybe the hummer with 26inch wheels...:D

or the Lambo's...:cool:

Apologies for not being able to make it later in the evening (had to get back for my son). I imagine Rezz is still on his way back to Kobe, so expect lots of pictures later tonight or tomorrow. Unfortunately in my haste to leave my place at 5am I forgot my digi cam :) so was stuck using a disposable camera for the day....I'll try and get the pics processed, scanned and uploaded ASAP!

:wave:

You able to take any pics of nice Stageas for me Nick/Carlo etc?

I'd imagine there's plenty of stagea pics, since they were there in force some very nice kitted out ones too. I think the most popular car in the salon was the 350Z, just about every stand had a modded one. Closely followed by the RX8. Still plenty of cars represented from all the major Japanese manufactuers, but without a doubt Nissan seemed to dominate the show :)

Hey guys

shall take some stegea photos for you

Here is a few more photos. Excuse poor quality, I had to drop it to upload them.

DSC04895.jpg

Not your ordinary 350. This is a tommy kiara (spelling wrong, its late and I have had a bit to drink.. hehe)

DSC04738.jpg

yet another tokyo autobacs

DSC04927.jpg

Mister donut! Japans answer to krispy kreme.. Okay maybe not

Hey Nick did you manage to catch up with Greg as i think he was going to be meeting you a few days ago?

If you see him let him know everything is running smoothly with the stuff he wanted me to look after

Ben - Gregs a champion, hes pretty much been living at our hotel since Friday.

Well guys another day another super autobacs. Word on the street was that Tokyo Bay super autobacs was THE place to check out so after an expensive night last night at the Ichikawa store we headed to Tokyo ay Super Autobacs for 2 storeys of parts heaven.

Between our 3 hotel rooms we have enough to start our own parts shop - pretty cool.

We headed back to Tokyo Autosalon in the afternoon for photos of the girls and cars that we missed out on yesterday. When we get back and I put up my web photo gallery you will all see how amazing some of the cars here really are.

Tommorrow its time for Mount Fuji on the 300kph bullet train.....we are dreading the colsd though - its currently about 0 degrees here in Chiba and its going to get alot worse at Mount Fuji.

Anyhow time to sleep - more updates soon.

Nick

(321 GO: URAS man was nowhere to be seen today so no autograph for you im afraid :D )

Anyhow time to sleep - more updates soon.

Nick

(321 GO: URAS man was nowhere to be seen today so no autograph for you im afraid :rofl: )

;) Oh well. I'll settle for a model's phone number (make sure she has PXT) don't worry bout address unless she's still planning on being there next year and likes to :whip:

Heya guys!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you're having fun...but i'm with dave and pb! whats with the sunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you're hoping to pick up chicks...buy new sunnies first :)

and everyone wants pics of chicks...i want a pic of takumi! or his real life twin! hehe...preferably sitting in a hot skyline! :) (or ae86)...i'm not picky really!

anyways...keep the pics and updates coming! :)

Heya guys!!!!!!!!!!  Glad to see you're having fun...but i'm with dave and pb!  whats with the sunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  if you're hoping to pick up chicks...buy new sunnies first :)

So you mean Johnny Knoxville isn't the coolest, trendiest guy on Earth? :eek: :)

Someone should tell all those tools I see around the North shore in those sunnies and trucker hats then!

Tommorrow its time for Mount Fuji on the 300kph bullet train.....we are dreading the colsd though - its currently about 0 degrees here in Chiba and its going to get alot worse at Mount Fuji..

Nick

Hey man what cold, its like been 38 degrees here in good ol Sydney WOO HOO!!! bring on the girls in mini skirts and tight little tops :P:D

Enjoy