SAU Community

Greetings from japan

carlo

So you mean Johnny Knoxville isn't the coolest, trendiest guy on Earth?  :eek:  ;)

Someone should tell all those tools I see around the North shore in those sunnies and trucker hats then!

Sorry! he isn't! Just don't follow the crowd and you'll be right :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on.. The glasses kick ass

Today we found crystal. Best car show ever, the prices are cheaper than autobacs and they had heaps and heaps of stuff.

DSC05246.jpg

Then we went to top secret.. they have some damm sexy cars!

DSC05320.jpg

and another

DSC05321.jpg

Mr top secret him self... he was kinda busy though.

DSC05353.jpg

Hehehe...dun worry carlo...you looked cute....can't say the same for jono and nick though : those glasses just kill it! can't see past them!!!

ooo! can't believe you met the top secret guy! he must be so sick of foreigners coming along and taking pics of him! hehehe....pretty cool that he let you guys wander around the cars and stuff though! :P

MORE PICS! :) Have you found takumi yet?! :)

Hello guys, hope you are enjoying your time in Japan!

My name is Grahame King, I operate a vehicle export company based in Chiba, "Fuji Vehicle Export Japan", www.fvej.com I live about 15 minutes from where you are staying in Chiba Minato.

If you all survive the freezing temperatures at Mt Fuji, and make it back to your hotel in one piece, I would be more than happy to pick you up and take you to have a look at an Auction on Thursday (depending on how many of you there are, and how knackered you are from your trip to Fuji san), and maybe try and track down some of those used performance parts you are after.

And of course no trip to Tokyo is complete without a night out in sin city, Roppongi! Give me a call on my mobile on Wednesday night if you are up for it, 090 2465 4561

Best regards,

Grahame

Wow!! thats really sweat of you!! Now i really wish i was there!! I wanna check out what the auctions are like!!!!!! See where my baby first lived before i bought her!!! :) Make sure you take lotsa pics boys!!!! and hope you had fun snowboarding :P

sad to be leaving guys... we are all at the airport yahoo lounge now and surprisingly we didnt exceed the weight limit - funny considering how much stuff every brought.

Will be good to be home but this place definately rocked hard. Big thanks to Grahame for the ride and tour of the auctions last night, what a way to spend a final night.

Talk to you all soon

roppongi sucked ass - too many nigerians and americans just looking for skank. not the japan i wanted to see.

we had a bnr32 out the front of our hotel daily. on our first night we saw maybe 1 oe 2 bnr34's cruise by us and our first day in ahkihabara we had a bnr34 vspec2 park around the corner from where we were shopping. skylines are everywhere in tokyo. plus the countless 4 door gtt's.

all pics here http://www.gavincato.com/frankster/album09

this was outside our hotel when we first arrived

aaq.jpg

the bnr32 around the corner from our hotel - he visited most days

abr.jpg

the bnr34 at ahkihabara. you know you want it yang.

abw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Oh come on.. The glasses kick ass

Today we found crystal. Best car show ever, the prices are cheaper than autobacs and they had heaps and heaps of stuff.  

Dude what/where is Crystal? I am going to be in Japan (flying into Tokyo, staying in Chiba) in March and am looking for leads on where to go to shop :P