SAU Community

Nismo Blinker Set

SXCSKY

hey guys

Ive got an R33 S2 and i wanna change the side blinkers to the nismo clear ones...my ?Q? is will the new ones flash a clear light?..or the the stock globe is orange to begin with?.....

Also how do i take the blinkers out and put the Nismo ones in?

Help is appreciated !

nismo set comes with orange globes.

not sure about gtst, but on gt-r you carefully put screwdriver under one side of indicator and lift up, and it pops out.

I put the clear nismo indicators on mine, I reckon, especially on white, they look heaps better. No tools required to take them out, just get your fingers at the end closest to the door and push/pull towards the front of the car. You will feel it move a little then they just lift out. I was a bit worried when I first put them on that someone may "borrow" as they are so easy to take off but 2 years have past and they are still there.

on my gts-t i took the inner gaurd out and popped them out from the inside, its safer then using a screwdriver near ur paint (but it can be done that way as well if ur willing to risk it.)

and yeah the nismo blinkers come with orange globes.

on my gts-t i took the inner gaurd out and popped them out from the inside, its safer then using a screwdriver near ur paint  (but it can be done that way as well if ur willing to risk it.)

and yeah the nismo blinkers come with orange globes.

Thanx guys...il try both ways... :(