SAU Community

Mr. Oizo

yep i was been a fool b4

so i learn it the hard way

i mean...its sad to see others to learn the hard way as well...

i call him moron coz he didnt estimate the power of the car...and try to be a hero maybe...what u get out of it is pain and lost....not worth it...

if u wanna keep it...treasure it...

Sad to see another line down and out... especially a sexy r34.... anyone get it's plates... just so i don't buy it in the future:P

Well, maybe he was driving it without a manual license

ST.KILDA ROAD as everyone knows is very busy and considering not one of you saw the actual accident i consider u take time out and fink dat maybe it wasnt his fault!!! i dont know anyone that would drive an r34 recklessly, unless off coarse der loaded in which case i belive dey can drive it how evah dey want, crash it wen evah dey want, as long as der not endangering anyone else or their own lives!!! but any way lets not all jump to conclusion and just hope the driver n passangers of the car are ok da car will get fixed im sure....... :goddam: ohhh and by the way if it was there fault n if they were driving recklessly then vikii ur right their MORONS :rofl:

Hi im Jack posting from whistla's nickname.

First of all i would like to say to R32 BEAST is to actually know the facts before you start going around saying you know the facts.

I was there at St Kilda Rd on Friday night/Saturday morning and actually witnessed the whole incident. This is a white R34GTT and was being driven 'wrecklessly'.

Basically this is how it goes, trying to do fishtails, went too far right, over corrected. Went through 2 parking polls, then through the chain parking polls at the car park, then pushed 2 parked cars about 50cm-1m back. Turned out to be some big lebo trying to be 'fully sick'.

So before trying to talk like you know who he is and what he did, try speaking to someone who actually witnessed the incident. No one was actually hurt but can't say too much about his car, and it was actually a beautiful looking R34, not just a muzzerd up 1. Shame he had to go f|_|ck it up.

Funny thing is, he actually tried to start it up and leave. Too bad he didn't realise at the time but his cooler was just completely desimated and that there was just radiator fluid all over the joint.

originally posted by whistla

I was there at St Kilda Rd on Friday night/Saturday morning and actually witnessed the whole incident. This is a white R34GTT and was being driven 'wrecklessly'.

umm jack if i remember correctly i never said u werent there, I WAS JUST COMMENTING ON HOW EVERY BODY ELSE SEEMED 2 BE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS FAIR ENUFF U TOLD UR MATE AND HE POSTED, but none of the people comenting actually saw the accident!!!! sorry mate take it easy no need 2 bite my head off!!!!!
originally posted by whistla

Turned out to be some big lebo trying to be 'fully sick'.

What does being lebo have anyfing to do with the accident!!!!! im lebo too man big woopy do if his trying 2 be "fully sick"

any way not here to fight just making a point!!!!:argue: