Skyline Gets the chicks..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhahahahahha lol...

yes it does work.

pitty girls(apart from girls already ownz one) dont know, the one have to pay insurance through his/her nose... and keeping fees and god knows how much you would spend on the car than the your girl friends... LOL :D

but YES Sskyline works on the girls... it also works on me too :) girls that is.;)

Joe

Yeah, I had a chick take her skirt off in front of me when I pulled up in my black 33. She goes, "can I have a ride in your car?" then flash! I was speechless for a second, but then she got sidetracked by something, so maybe next time. lol

hi,

just like to share wat happen 2 me today and wonding if it has happen 2 other skyline drivers.

2day i went to the shops with my old (still on my L's) anywayz we went 2 this little place and my dad was only going to be 5mins so i park in the loading zone just outside the shop, there where 2 girls walking outside the shop  and they look at me, then keep on walking pass my car then stop just behide, anywayz i just went about doing nothing listing to my music then i see them walk back into the shop and one of the girls smiles at me.

Then they come out again, and walk past the car, i had through they had gone so i turn up my music and was just day dreaming when i hear a knock on my window so i roll it down and the girl goes "Can i have your number..?"

then i go "No sorry got a gf"

she looks at me sadly and turn 2 her friend and says "i told you he would have a gf"

(yes she was hot but my gf is hotter or else i might have given her my number :cool: jj)

and then walks off.

anywayz i was just wonding if you men skyline drivers seem 2 pull more chicks cuz of your skyline or wat..?

and any general comments about skylines and chicks is welcome :cheers:

thanks mike  :)

I wish

Alan

i had a group of girls hanging around my car and one walks up starts chatting to her and when she leaves she say can you please say '' Im busy now but i might take you for a ride later'' as she walked away she looks at me as if to say go on say it but i didnt, ****ing wasnt taking that little tiny bopper any where plus my GF shits all over her. but still i was touched.

I know what its like i work for a Import company in brizzy get to drive cars around all day mad fun job. Grlz look at u differently when ur drivin an import its sad in a way cos I got a VP and grlz dont look at me at all in it DAMN COMMOS any one want to buy a VP.

Even got a 4 sale sign wit my number and no chick has called me. Damn cant wait to get my skyline this year. Have to tell me G/F to make room in the car she can sit in the back. :inlove: