SAU Community

Haunted Places Sydney

Longz

Hey there i was wondering if anyone knows any haunted places in Sydney .. i might go for a visit

Please share your experiences and locations of em keen to see if anyone has seen a real ghost ;)

You cant be serious?

If you cut the power to your own house and get 6-7 people to walk to walk around with torches,set the aircon on 15 degrees, set all TVs to a random snow screen, place objects on the very edge of a table or counter top so when people walk into them they fall, resulting atmosphere will certainly make you think your house is haunted.

;)

• Like 1

Not quite Sydney - but Bathurst.

I once stayed at the old presbytery at the top of Seymour St opp. St Stanislaus college... (yes where those paedophile teachers got at those kids). It's a 60 sq. 2 storey T-shape federation house with north/east/south wings.

Ghost #1 (which I didn't see) appears in the east wing downstairs, just in front of the chapel. He's seen in his cassock & reads the paper until you get up close and then the spectre disappears (before you can grab the date).

Ghost #2 (which I did experience) is in the north wing on the top floor. It brushed a pot plant whilst I was watching TV in there. And before dinner, the blinds were up. After dinner the blinds were down. After I saw the pot plant moving, I was then told about #1.

Yes, I'm totally aware that heresay means nothing (on this topic) unless you've experienced it yourself. :blink:

Casula Powerhouse.....I used to lock and alarm that place back when I did mobile security patrols. Nothing worse than being there by yourself after midnight, about to set the alarm when you can clearly hear footsteps upstairs.However Alarm sensor panel says place is empty. Go back to base and tell the story and the other guys reckon I got off easy. They all tell stories of hearing screaming from upstairs and even seeing moving objects. The place gives you the creeps just driving down to it.

Casula Powerhouse.....I used to lock and alarm that place back when I did mobile security patrols. Nothing worse than being there by yourself after midnight, about to set the alarm when you can clearly hear footsteps upstairs.However Alarm sensor panel says place is empty. Go back to base and tell the story and the other guys reckon I got off easy. They all tell stories of hearing screaming from upstairs and even seeing moving objects. The place gives you the creeps just driving down to it.

I used to work as a locum chemist in Demeryck Ave.

Must admit, I'd never heard of this one.

I'd love to use a Kirlian Camera to pick up spectres; I must admit. Kirlian photography can pick up energy that used to exist further down a limb that has just been amputated, as an example.

picton tunnels is scary should check it out.

I went to another place one time with some mates one random night, Its at liverpool or lansvale, its called magic city or magic kingdom. It use to be a theme park like wonderland but got shut down because some of the rides killed people and pretty freaky going there at night, Hearing shit and seeing shit I never want to go there again i get freaked out easily with ghost and stuff like that hahaha

picton tunnels is scary should check it out.

I went to another place one time with some mates one random night, Its at liverpool or lansvale, its called magic city or magic kingdom. It use to be a theme park like wonderland but got shut down because some of the rides killed people and pretty freaky going there at night, Hearing shit and seeing shit I never want to go there again i get freaked out easily with ghost and stuff like that hahaha

Sounds like even the exorcists would get scared! lol

http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/hauntings/tunnel.html

So on reading the last paragraph of this, perhaps what's inside the tunnel could stuff up the car's ECU or coilpacks?

Or perhaps a faulty ECU could indeed rectify itself?

I wouldn't want to start a cruise from there and then feel responsible for all the cars stuck inside.

lol

+2 for picton tunnels.............

Old Casula powerhouse? is that the Casula station?

Yes thats the one,Just near the railway station.Even the drive down that windy road is creepy enough late at night.Daytime it seems ok....But at night, Lots of strange noises

Ashcroft high school has also got a spook. Many stories of sightings and noises heard at that place.There is also a history of a student fatality from many years ago

I went to the quarantine station in Manly before. Saw nothing. Felt nothing. If anything it's just your imagination playing with you.

A friend mentioned something about the Camden tunnel. Given it's name "mushroom tunnel" one would think maybe one too many magic mushroom?