SAU Community

Haunted Places Sydney

Longz

The Magic Kingdom is haunted ask the locals the asians in the area will not go there at night.

Some of the amusement stuff is still there ie a Really Big slippery slide about 50 feet high....... a big old blue shoe style house ( old mother hubbard house)

The gocart track and radio controlled tower for cars and toys is still there but overgrown now.

strange green floating misty lights are seen at night. There is suppose to be a phantom clown that sits on a old milk create sobbing or crying with his hands to his face. Then when people get near him he laughs and just disappears.

There is a area there where satanists and devil whorshippers go now and have there whorship nights on new moons on the old large cement slab.

there is a spot near the slide where group sex meetings have been held and girls and guys are tied to the pylons of the slide.

It is also a local spot for dogging and sex in cars now.

Acess is via Bass road corner of Hollywood drive.

there is a couple of old buildings and driveways still there and a big lake with a monstrously big eel in it that eats ducks by pulling them under the water.

Sometimes you hear a voice of a child saying come and help me ......help me.

Also one night we heard a guy giving out a real crazy laugh in the park but could not see anyone. In the mist.......

Place is worth a visit with a good torch and running shoes on. As many people seem to walk into the place but come running out screaming and drive off as fast as they can.

SOME PEOPLE SAY THE PROSPECT CREEK MONSTER OR CREATURE LIVES IN THE LAKE NOW AND GOT IN THERE VIA THE DRAINS....

Go at night if you are brave but it is one place you should never go alone....................................... :yes::3some::cheers::action-smiley-069:

Sounds like my kinda place! :D

The Magic Kingdom is haunted ask the locals the asians in the area will not go there at night.

Some of the amusement stuff is still there ie a Really Big slippery slide about 50 feet high....... a big old blue shoe style house ( old mother hubbard house)

The gocart track and radio controlled tower for cars and toys is still there but overgrown now.

strange green floating misty lights are seen at night. There is suppose to be a phantom clown that sits on a old milk create sobbing or crying with his hands to his face. Then when people get near him he laughs and just disappears.

There is a area there where satanists and devil whorshippers go now and have there whorship nights on new moons on the old large cement slab.

there is a spot near the slide where group sex meetings have been held and girls and guys are tied to the pylons of the slide.

It is also a local spot for dogging and sex in cars now.

Acess is via Bass road corner of Hollywood drive.

there is a couple of old buildings and driveways still there and a big lake with a monstrously big eel in it that eats ducks by pulling them under the water.

Sometimes you hear a voice of a child saying come and help me ......help me.

Also one night we heard a guy giving out a real crazy laugh in the park but could not see anyone. In the mist.......

Place is worth a visit with a good torch and running shoes on. As many people seem to walk into the place but come running out screaming and drive off as fast as they can.

SOME PEOPLE SAY THE PROSPECT CREEK MONSTER OR CREATURE LIVES IN THE LAKE NOW AND GOT IN THERE VIA THE DRAINS....

Go at night if you are brave but it is one place you should never go alone....................................... :yes::3some::cheers::action-smiley-069:

screw the ghosts and satanists...the dogging sounds like it's worth the effort though (I joke) lol