SAU Community

Fireworks! -- *bang Bang*

max.89

hey..

im in melb..

frankston to be exact... has anyone got any ideas where to get big firecrackers.. i have plenty of fireworks.. rockets etc..

I just need fat assed fire crackers to blow shit up..

My mates brother had thease 6 inch, by 1 inch firecrackers.. witch ****ing blow the shit out of a metal letter box.. haha..

Umm, yeh so post a reply.. or pm me.. eaither way will work!!

So, if anyone knows where to get them.. yeh.. you know what to do..

Ta!!

Guest RedLineGTR

Thread closed take it to the wasteland.

Reason: Fireworks are illegal and are dangerous. Leave it to the professionals that’s what they get paid for.

*Backyard fireworks' displays are illegal at any time of the year and those breaking the ban face fines of up to $11,000.

*People buying and using fireworks without a WorkCover permit risk on-the-spot fines of up to $1100.

*The courts can also impose fines of up to $5500 for the illegal sale of fireworks or up to 12 months jail and fines of up to $11,000 for using fireworks without a permit.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• Hmm I'm going to approach this from the other side... What is the car doing that you don't like or what would you like the car to do that is currently isn't doing (handling wise that is)
    • Checked for spark? Checked for fuel?
    • New whiteline rubber bushes, maybe some adjustable arms (rubber ends like hard race for road car)no need for Sway bar if correct springs or going to be fine tune for the track. A proper alignment with corner balancing and coilovers with spring rate for the right purpose and setting droop correctly.
    • Hi guys Have a series 1 r33. Recently I took the car out for a drive when I got home it was fine I went to start it later that night and nothing....has full power from battery. Have checked and changed starter...relays are alll goood....looom under front drivers wheel was damage so fixed that. I can turn the key on and all the lights come up but when I GO to crank nothing I can hear the starter winning over there's nothing else I can think off cheaking ..... any help would be great.
    • Hi all,   other than coil overs - anyone running rear sway bars and other suspension upgrades?    what does everyone recommend to improve the car handling? How about control bar upgrades etc. photo from vspec performance.    thanks