SAU Community

R34 GTT (Turbo) 4 Sale

1998 Tiptronic / Auto

White

Factory Body kit and 17inch rims

Tints, Cd Player

Blitz Front Mount Cooler (fitted in Japan)

HKS Boost Controler (Fitted in Japan)

Sports exhaust

NIZMO LSD, Traction Control

All power options (ie windows, mirors, sterring, climate control)

Immaculate condition

Just been fully detailed and Polished.

Asking $32,500ono

email for details

[email protected]

thanx

:):cheers::cool::wave::D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have an Innovate, but it's a LC-2. I want to update to a 4.9 sensor... but the 4.2 sensor refuses to die. So considering it's that old, and I'm still using the 4.2 sensor means that I think that not all Innovates are created equally, or sensor position matters a lot. I have a brand new 4.9 sensor sitting in a box waiting for the day... but..
    • I haven't logged any data yet, but I wanted to bounce this off everyone while I'm waiting to take the car out for a proper run.  So the car was very hard to start this morning, finally fired and I took it to Supercheap to test the battery. Turns out the battery was low on voltage (can't remember the exact figure) and down about 250cca from where it should have been. Even though their simple battery tester said the battery was "fine, just needs a charge" they replaced it under warranty, pretty happy with that.  Could a failing battery be the cause of the pump failing to keep up? The pump is pretty hungry, it pulls something like 20 amps from memory but I don't know how much this all matters when the car is actually up and running and the alternator is doing its thing. 
    • Also forgot to mention this but I've also noticed that my speedo doesn't move smoothly like normal and it's only sometimes but it's kind of Skippy, up, down, up a lot, down a little. Not sure if that makes a difference but thought I'd mention it just in case. 
    • Cheers so much bro, I asked cause I remembered there being one or two wide bands that kept failing
    • Thanks guys that gives me at least a place to start tomorrow. I was debating on the consult cable but that solidifies it for me. Ran the ecu diagnostic and got a 55 figured nothing stored should mean okay but would really like to see the inputs when the issue is happening. I'll get that fuel Guage asap and will probably order an igniter but want to give it a check cold and hot to see if there's any difference. I really appreciate the quick replies and experience fellas