SAU Community

(Semi-Urgent) No Fuel Pressure!

Strum

Hey,

Yesterday after a bit of a spin, my car was missing and popping a little bit. Got it home, cleaned heaps of carbon from the AAC and the throttle butterfly. Put it all back togehter and started it up, started fine, gave it a stab and it revved fine and went fine, didnt miss.

So we figured we would go for a test drive up the road, went back out to start the car and it didnt start at all, it cranked over, just no ignition. We checked the ECU codes and it said that the Knock Sensor was faulty, so we tweaked the plugs on the two sensors and now the ECU flashes code 55 (Normal). However the didnt still doesnt start.

After looking around the plenum we found that a hose that runs to the fuel pressure regulator, it was cracked and split, so we replaced it. Car still doesnt start. We took off the fuel line and turned the ignition on, +cranked it over, and there is NO fuel pressure. We checked power to the fuel pump with a multimeter and as far as we can tell there is no power to the pump! My mate thinks its the alarm immobiliser playing up, but im less sure and its very difficult to check, any suggestions guys?

BTW This is for a dead stock R32 GTS-T.

EDIT: Its the fuel pump, we re-wired it and manged to limp the car into the garage, but im going to have to buy one tomorrow. What Bosch pump is a good for a stock GTS-T, does a 910 fit without too much work? Do i need a different regulator.