SAU Community

R33 GTR V-Spec full Nismo everything!!!!

Looking for a quick and painless sale of my White GTR V-Spec.

- Nismo dash and gauges,

- Nismo gear knob

- Full Nismo body kit (yes, it is all original - not copy)

- Halogen head lights

- Dual Blitz Super seq BOV,

- Dual K&N pod Filters,

- Full alarm & immobiliser with central locking (complies with all insurnace requirments)

- New tinted windows.

- 3 inch cat back exhaust,

- GTR floor mats

- Nismo Short shifter,

- HKS Turbo timer,

- Carbon Fibre "GTR" badges on rear wing

- HKS EVC III Boost controller (I am getting another head unit as it was stolen on the ship/wharf, but I have the rest of it.

- boost gauge

- Selling with original wheels, but have an AWESOME set of 18" Manaray durilium wheels with 275/35 Falken on the back and 245s on front.

- New (Aust version) Pioneer CD/MP3 head unit with new front splits and new rears

- 32,000 klms,

- 6 months rego (QLD)

This is an awesome car that really turns heads. I just drove it to Sydney and Melbourne and had the time of my life!!!!

Market value for these is just under $50k, as it is a V-Spec and in immaculate condition.

I have a set of Ohlins suspension for it as well, but will need extra for these as they cost $11,000 new for the set. They are about 10,000klm old.

But I am looking for offers over $45,000 for the car.

I'm in Brisbane, so PM me for inspection and I have HEAPS of photos, so I am happy to send - just make sure you have room in you inbox.

Thanks

If I told you that - I'd have to kill you!!! (did someone mention spacers??? :0) Looks AWESOME though!!! hehehe!! As rear guards are wider, the bigger tyres "fill up" the gap at the back, so the car looks better on the road.

As you probably already know, GTRs have wider guards at the front and back, so the fatter tyres fit in no probs. Unless you have your GTST guards rolled out, that is...

The other thing that helps is having in 18x8.5 on the front and 18x9.5 on the back, thus allowing wider tyres to be fitted.

I'll take a pic from behind and post it tomorrow.

Sure man!! Will be happy to help out - just takes some patience and knowing the right people.

Theoretically, should take about 5 weeks from winning at auction to registering the car, but there are several hurdles that usually pop up, blowing the time out to about 8 weeks - unless we are lucky.

I am probably going to Japan on biz again at the end of feb, so I will keep my eye out for you.