SAU Community

r33 Brake Pads and Disc's

krzysiu

lol stock brakes with 400kw lol

of course that aint adequate

but for a stockish r33 i reckon the standard brakes are great

theres alot of cars changing their rotors to r33 brakes and they say it makes hell of a difference

bendix have had a problem with the pads unglueing themselves off the back of there pads(i have credited quite a few off them in the shop i sometimes work at)An inconvienience and quite a bit of a safety concern to say the least .....i have never heard off this happening with genuine units........as for race brakes stuff i have used them once and i didnt like them (noisy,dirty and chomped the disc out)i dont know about the green stuff ones....I had a GTS years ago and i never had any problems with having to pump the pedal or brake fade or anything like that... i just beleive that there is a hell of a lot of R&D in japan and i stand by japanese products.....

i personally wouldnt go for race pads or slotted for everyday driving...

Try not to buy a hard compound pad with slotted rotors.. they will seize and warp.. they are only good for on the race track where the temp is higher and this is where they work best...

Bendix pricing has increased as they no longer make the standard bendix as they have Asbestos in them.. theyre standed pad is now called Bedix Advanced..

The pricing on the rotors seem pretty steep too!!

If you have any questions.. let me know.. i can get some good prices for you..

Though at my work we dont deal with DBA.. we get all our rotors from RDA (imo are better).

Email me if you need some help in getting the pads and rotors

[email protected]

Cheers

Yea i think im gonna get the Bendix Ultimate Pads. Dont know what the guy was thinking b4 because my r33 pumps out 300rwkw (HKS turbo).

Put it on a proven dyno then talk about power!

HKS turbo doesn't mean much without all the support systems! :)

I would personally go slotted with 'endless' pads.