SAU Community

92 R32 GTSt w/ HKS 2835R!

1992 Nissan Skyline R32 GTSt

Gun Metal Grey

98,000 km

Rego until August 2005

I have owned this car for 1.5 years and am selling purely to cover some debt.

This car has a HKS 2835R and all the support equipment that goes with it including upgraded pistons.

It has not been tuned for max power cause was waiting for a power fc, but was dynoed immediately after landing at RacePace to get the air/fuel ratios right.

It is in excellent condition for its age with only a few scuffs that have been covered by a detailer. The front bar has been cracked and repaired professionally.

$20,000 ono

I can be contacted on: 0407 344 555 for further details

If you want to email: [email protected] however I do not use it very often

I also have a second hand AP Engineering Power FC with hand controller

This has been advertised separately in the Parts For Sale section.

$1800 Firm

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats cool. i realise that not everyone wants to spend that much on a 32. but the difference is that your comparing an 89 model car that you cant even see then have to wait months before you can import to a car that is in the country and has been driven locally for a year.

the price is based on:

a cheap and nasty 32 goes for low teens;

a really good one goes for high teens;

so a car with the extras that this has goes for 20 or above.

thanks for the input.

ps. if there is anyone out there that has a 32 and is thinking about doing some modifying. and i know that there are plenty of people that have already done it. then why not step straight into this car rather than frig around and spend more money than you have to. everyone knows its cheaper to buy a car thats already finished.

RB20DET

Gun metal grey

96,000km

Brand new head gasket and timing belt

Engine:

upgraded pistons (not exactly sure of brand or degree of upgrading)

HKS 2835R Turbo with HKS external wastegate :wassup:

Stainless exhaust manifold, probably either HKS or Zenitani

600x300x100 FMIC (dont know brand for sure but it has "ZENITANI" sprayed on so could be that)

Bigger fuel pump (unsure of brand or specs but is loud enough to hear when starting)

GTR injectors

Blitz Type-R Blow off valve

HKS pod

Tomei strut tower bar

3.5inch HKS Super Dragger exhaust

3inch Front/dump pipe

3inch Cat

Earthing kit

Exterior:

Genuine Trust front bar

Side skirts and rear pods, no wing

GTR grill (modified std bonnet)

HKS Hiper Damper "Drag" suspension, adjustable

18inch Hijoin HR-109 shadow chrome rims (bad guttering on front left, very minor on others) 18x8 front and 18x9 rear

235 Bridgestones front and 265 Falkens rear

Interior:

HKS VPC

HKS EVC

Turbo timer

HKS boost gauge

Pivot Aluminium short-shift gear knob (not the kit, just a shorter gear knob)

Drift button hand brake (cant work out how its works)

A/M Steering wheel

Tinted windows (darkest legal tint)

Keyless entry with alarm

Sound:

Sony XPlod single cd player

super light weight 6.5inch Kenwood speakers in the doors (designed for racing enthusiasts)

Rice:

A/m horns

headlight bulbs (the ones that look multicoloured)

multicoloured dash backlight (nice'n'rice)

This car has had a very easy life in Australia due to not being driven to uni. Has only done less than 4,000kms in the year I have owned it. It only gets "opened" up very rarely because the external gate is offensive to say the least. Also has only done one, yes one, burnout cause 18inch rubber is expensive. Also engine/turbo is not running full capacity so is not stressed.

ok, with the lack of interest thus far im forced to list all the extras. here we go:

RB20DET

Gun metal grey

96,000km

Brand new head gasket and timing belt

Engine:

upgraded pistons (not exactly sure of brand or degree of upgrading)

HKS 2835R Turbo with HKS external wastegate

Stainless exhaust manifold, probably either HKS or Zenitani

600x300x100 FMIC (dont know brand for sure but it has "ZENITANI" sprayed on so could be that)

Bigger fuel pump (unsure of brand or specs but is loud enough to hear when starting)

Blitz Type-R Blow off valve

HKS pod

Tomei strut tower bar

Kakimoto exhaust

Front/dump pipe

3inch Cat

Exterior:

Genuine Trust front bar

Side skirts and rear pods, no wing

GTR grill (modified std bonnet)

HKS Hiper Damper "Drag" suspension, adjustable

18inch Hijoin HR-109 shadow chrome rims (bad guttering on front left, very minor on others) 18x8 front and 18x9 rear

235 Bridgestones front and 265 Falkens rear

Interior:

HKS VPC

HKS EVC

Turbo timer

HKS boost gauge

Pivot Aluminium short-shift gear knob (not the kit, just a shorter gear knob)

Drift button hand brake (cant work out how its works)

Keyless entry with alarm

Sound:

Sony XPlod single cd player

super light weight 6.5inch Kenwood speakers in the doors (designed for racing enthusiasts)

Rice:

A/m horns

headlight bulbs (the ones that look multicoloured)

multicoloured dash backlight (nice'n'rice)

This car has had a very easy life in Australia due to not being driven to uni. Has only done less than 4,000kms in the year I have owned it. It only gets "opened" up very rarely because the external gate is offensive to say the least. Also has only done one, yes one, burnout cause 18inch rubber is expensive. Also engine/turbo is not running full capacity so is not stressed.

aybee i think this car is well worth the amount ur asking and i wouldnt go any lower.

put up a website and put an add somewhere in carpoint or the trading post or something, like Roy said i dont think u will get what its worth on here.

even try other forums like honda, wrx etc etc

thanks inark, i dont want to go too low but its only worth what people will pay for it.

at racepace it dynoed 180rwkw at 1bar. but they were unable to tune the VPC so that was just from playing with fuel mixtures.

car is now in the trading post. already had a call and the guy offered my 18000 as is, and he will work out the RWC.

so if anyone has any offers above that without RWC then very keen to here them.

Yeah seriously no offence but you can get an R32 GTR for less than what you're asking, and you can only sell for what people are willing to pay. At the end of the day its always going to be a 2.0 single turbo and no matter how much you mod it most people with that money to spend will opt for a stock GTR over a highly-modded GTST. I know I would. I wouldn't pay more than $14k for an R32 GTST no matter how much it had been modded, that's just me I'd go for an R33 instead over that but if you've got a solid offer for $18k then I suggest take it, seeing as no response for almost a month now.

2bad - why would you bother making a post like that? Every sentence you have written is irrelevant to the sale of this car. What does it matter what you or most people would do? It only takes one person to buy it.

Yeah seriously no offence but you can get an R32 GTR for less than what you're asking, and you can only sell for what people are willing to pay. At the end of the day its always going to be a 2.0 single turbo and no matter how much you mod it most people with that money to spend will opt for a stock GTR over a highly-modded GTST. I know I would. I wouldn't pay more than $14k for an R32 GTST no matter how much it had been modded, that's just me I'd go for an R33 instead over that but if you've got a solid offer for $18k then I suggest take it, seeing as no response for almost a month now.

2bad, thats cool thats your own opinion. if you want to know mine: i dont think that i would buy a gtr, even if i had heaps of cash. theres nothing wrong with loosing traction. also i wouldnt buy a 33 cause i dont like the look as much. and any gtrs out there for 22k probably wouldnt even be worth looking at. after all you get what you pay for. and this car is for someone who loves 32s. like inark, who has put a bit of cash and love into his car, he realises the value of this car and agrees with the price.

thumpr, thanks for that. your so right.... now all i need is that one person.