SAU Community

92 R32 GTSt w/ HKS 2835R!

aybee:

dont listen to these guys saying they would spend 22k on a gtr instead of your car.

if u spent that little on a gtr, you would most likely be spending a lot more in the end to keep it going.

A car like yours is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, and by someone offering 18k, it shows that your asking price is not completely unreasonable.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aybee:

dont listen to these guys saying they would spend 22k on a gtr instead of your car.

if u spent that little on a gtr, you would most likely be spending a lot more in the end to keep it going.  

A car like yours is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, and by someone offering 18k, it shows that your asking price is not completely unreasonable.

thank you.

ps. i really dont want to see the car go for 18k so im looking for 19k without rwc. (car is in rwc condition, the guy offering 18k is a mechanic and had it on a hoist)

Didn't want to start a debate or arguement because this is a for sale thread but Thumpr what I said was relevant because I was trying to help Aybee make a sale by giving him advice because he wanted offers over $18k and I was simply saying that the chances of someone offering over $18k were pretty slim. I'm not saying spending $22k on a crap/average GTR over an awesome GSTT is a smart decision, but its a decision that a lot of people make just to own and drive a GTR. Most people look and see $22k for a R32 GTST and dismiss, sad but true. Good luck with the sale though didn't want to start controversy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

drewecrome, seriously man 17500 would only buy you a clean stocker with exhaust, rims and maybe fmic. this things has the works and could pump out ~250-260rwkw. 19 grand, no rwc is the price. and i can organise freight if needed.

just to give everyone an idea of how much highly modified r32s go for and that mine is definetely not over priced.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=42463

this is why im not going to accept stupid offers in the 17s.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...