SAU Community

Sunday Cruise 25th January. *Please Register your interest*

EnricoPalazzo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though we dont technically qualify coz we ride in a commodore, me and jaffa were cruizin with the originals (rob, joel, whatsisname, bugalugs etc) before SAU was around :P

Don't worry Andrew I will be along to a cruise soon .. wont be a Skyline but the Supra will be there :(.... mind u unfortunately it is on where near as powerful and crazy as the 33 so I won't be able to do any "Drift Antics" like the old days :(

Got a few more things to do to the car before I am happy enuf with it to cruise.

Timmy u right, where did GTR King go?... still remember the circle work on the first days cruise :D

Was a good social day and the lunch at the Crown meant that everyone could introduce themselves.

Those bloody Sunday drivers on the way home. Sheeesh!

Thanks Andrew for stepping up and organising the destination in Dean's absence.

We kept on going after Stirling as had other plans for the afternoon. Hope we didn't miss too much action after that.

Till next time.

Stu

:) no worries guys .... I was happy to lead Dean's damn cruise :D lol .... turns out it was a top day weather-wise, nice easy route, not too much traffic (except the last part, which was the best road :( ), no-one speeding (or caught anyway), no defects or trouble. I hate it when someones foot slips off the clutch at Lofty too :burnout: :devil:

Nice to meet the new guys. As dorky as it sounds we WILL have big daggy name tags for the next cruise so it's easier to meet the new guys. I thought I had brought the labels along for this cruise but forgot them anyhow. If everyone has to wear them then everyone is equally dorky!

So, the next cruise .... I suggest go-karting at Port Elliot (since we drove past it yesterday) - how about Sunday 29th Feb?

edit: date was wrong