SAU Community

licence suspension. ><

SuperGimp

After 4 months the RTA send m a letter saying I hae lost my licence for 3 monts as of blah blah date. I am a 'P' plater and am very dissapointed wiht the fines and the points lost, 3 points for failing to indicated off a round about, sheesh :bs!:,

My question is can i avoid losing my licence by sending them a letter explaining the severity or do IK have to go to court, if so would i have any chance????? plz, Im in dire need.

if you want to argue it you'd have to go to court, they'd probably give you a probation licence or something allowing you to get to work and back. i got mine suspended on my P's too, but we had 4 points back then. i tried everything to get out of it, but they're hard as nails on P platers. i just copped in on the chin and rode a bike for 3 months.

Howcome you only have 3 points? I'm a P plater and have 4, (-3 at the moment ive lost 7)

Basically for the first 3 I lost I wrote a letter to the infringement place that it said on the fine explaining my situation saying i never speed etc but I had only had my license for a week so they said that my record was not one that they would call a good one so pay the fine and lose the points.

Write them a letter it takes a few months for a reply but in that period u can drive and dont have to pay the fine.

If u need more help PM me i got 6 month suspensions and 2 tickets to help u with :(

hahhaahh this is my speciality, i lost my lisence 6 times, since the age of 16, after i got my learners....

hahhahaha if you need your licence youll win at court if you get a good barrister and soliciter beauce they can get you off any fine, trust me the last time i got done on parramatta road burwood driving with no licence and in a rexy i almost got jail after the judge saw my 6 page record, but barrister and slicitor got me off the charges...

trust me first offence jusge is very understanding, but if you already paid the fine thn you have no chance....